The building thermal insulation market is estimated to account for USD 25.8 billion in 2017, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 3.25% to reach USD 31.2 billion by 2023.
- Advertising -
Stringent regulations pertaining to reduction of GHG emissions in North America and Europe are primarily driving the building thermal insulation market.
The opportunities for players in the BTI market lies in exploring the untapped market in the emerging economies and launching better energy efficient products.
The Global Building Thermal Insulation Market report 2018 covers deep dive segmentation in every aspect by type, application, application, end-user and region.
- Advertising -
The report covers key parameter competitors analysis, product benchmarking, customer analysis, and value chain analysis, pricing analysis, country specific analysis, market trends & forecasts, market entry strategy, new product assessment, new application identification, opportunity analysis.
In the building thermal insulation market, with respect to materials, plastic foams is the leading segment. Its demand is prominent in the Asia-Pacific market along with significant consumption in the European countries.
Access Sample Report @ supplydemandmarketresearch.com/hom…ccode=SDMRCH6226
The superior properties of plastic foams, such as low thermal conductivity, high strength, and lifespan, and versatility have been driving its demand over the years. Among the varieties of plastic foams, Expanded polystyrene (EPS) is expected to be the fastest growing segment with a CAGR of 4.0-4.5% for the next five years until 2023.
Low thermal conductivity (high R-value) of EPS’ enables the manufacturers to use it in lower quantities to make products of similar thermal resistance in comparison to other insulation materials. In addition, EPS’ durability and lightness is driving its demand in the European and the North American market.
In 2017, Wool insulation accounts for the second largest share in the BTI market by materials. It is estimated to account for about 40.0% of the total building thermal insulation market in terms of value.
Wool insulation products such as blankets & sheets are the widely used as they possess temperature sustaining capacity up to 4100 C and thickness varying from 25 to 150 mm. In the coming years, glass wool is anticipated to be the leading material in this segment.
Glass wool’s demand is high due to its increasing usage in masonry cavity walls, flat roofs, and suspended floor insulations owing to low inflammability.
Inquire About Report @ supplydemandmarketresearch.com/hom…ccode=SDMRCH6226
In 2017, Wall insulation accounted for the highest share among roof and floor applications, and is expected to continue to dominate during the forecast period. The walls have the large surface area and maximum dissipation of energy takes place through walls in a building, thus driving the demand for wall insulation.
Roofs account for the second largest share as it is the prominent source of heat penetration from direct sunrays and proper insulation is required to maintain optimal temperatures.
Residential building segment is estimated to account for about 55.0% of the total building thermal insulation market in 2017. However, the non-residential segment is anticipated to account for the rest 45.0% of the total BTI market value.
The presence of strict building codes, accompanied by the growing demand for housing sector especially in the US, the UK, and Germany drive the demand for building thermal insulation in residential buildings. The non-residential segment is expected to witness high growth than residential segment during the forecast period.
Increasing activities in the industrial and the manufacturing segment in the U.S. is expected to drive the demand for building thermal insulation in the non-residential segment in North America.
The rising energy cost drives the demand for building thermal insulation in both residential and non-residential segment.
Access Report @ supplydemandmarketresearch.com/hom…ccode=SDMRCH6226
Table of Contents
Building Thermal Insulations, By Type
Factors influencing the demand of Building Thermal Insulations
North America market analysis
Western Europe market analysis
Asia Pacific market analysis and more………
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: SDMR (supply demand market research) is one of the leading market research and consulting company which helps client in achieving progressive growth in current and disruptive market which is heavily impacted by niche and mega trends, innovative business models, competitive environment in terms of both supply and demand market. Supply side market is impacted by capacity, cost margin, profit margin, disruptive technologies, policies, competition and regulation. Demand side market is impacted by cu ...