According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Head-Up Display (HUD) Market: By Technology (CRT, LED, Micro Electra-Mechanical System, Optical Waveguide); By Components (Video Generator, Projector, Display Units, S/W, Combiner); By Application (Aviation, Automotive); By Geography - (2018-2024)”, the market is driven by the increasing adoption of the Head-Up Display devices in commercial air-crafts along with the automobiles as the driver assisting systems has been augmenting the market.
Europe held the largest market share
Europe hold the largest market share in the Head-Up Display Market and is anticipated to reach $1 billion by 2024 at a CAGR of 16.05%. However, Asia-Pacific is projected to witness highest growth rate and is anticipated to reach $563.1 million by 2024 at a CAGR of 18.81%.
Increased automotive production such as connected vehicles and autonomous vehicles is boosting the growth for Head-up Display Market.
Selected Value Chain Analysis
- Value chain for hand sanitizers has been established as an interdependent and complex network comprising of raw material providers, product providers, contract manufacturing firms, health institutes and distributors
- Top players follow decentralized approach in production having their manufacturing presence in strategically important yet low cost countries in each region and serve the end users through local distribution networks. This scenario also boosts the international trade of finished products
- Regulatory bodies approve active compounds, products, product extensions, package designs through thorough analysis on their chemical, physical and properties related to the safety and environmental impact while usage. In addition, they also establish and maintain regulations that provide guidelines for manufacturing, storage and distribution of raw materials and finished products. Regulations are set to tighten in the coming years especially related to toxicity of materials
- Collaborative research involving various stake holders including health institutes is needed which boosts innovation according to the disease out breaks and also the authenticity of products
- Promotional activities play an important role in boosting the sales of products. In addition, increasing incidents as well as awareness on flus and contagious diseases also impact the sales trend
- Market players also develop and sell dispensing systems in order to create longer and strong brand image while providing convenience of dispensation
- As packaging designs have become more important factor of differentiation, the innovation of bottles, tubes is set to intensify in the coming years
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Consumer awareness towards safety coupled with year-on-year increase in number of on-road vehicles is set to propel the Digital Heads Up Display Market growth during forecast period.
- Other factors that drive the growth of the market including large demand for safety and security applications along with growing fleet
- The key automotive companies such as BMW, Mercedes Benz, and Audi are headquartered in Germany. They are updating their technologies and increasing the production of passenger vehicles, thereby accelerating the growth of Head Up Display Systems to improve safety of vehicles and drivers.
- the deployment of technologically advanced products and reduction of prices for HUDs are resulting the adoption of this technologies, thus fueling the growth of the market.
- Presence of mid-segment car manufacturers and the integration of Head Up Display Devices by these manufacturers in vehicles is also a contributing factor for the growth.
Key players of Head Up Display Market:
- BAE Systems and Continental AG are analyzed to be the dominant players of the Head-up Display Market
- This followed by Denso Corporation which is the third highest revenue in the global Head-Up Display Market
- The current class of HUDs vary in features and functionalities staring right from the basic display system for business class aviation sector to highly advance military aviation sector. Such devices are acquired by Prime Contractors including Lockheed Marin, Boeing, Airbus, BAE Systems, Dassault Systems, SAAB and various other military aircraft manufacturers.
- BAE System's HUD is selected for Textron AirLand's Scorpion Jet and U.S. Air Force's F-22 Raptor recently
- Due to their per-dominant utilization in defense and aviation sectors, HUDs demand is directly correlated with the budget spending and investments, respectively
- All such aspects will influence different aspects of military including aircrafts. HUDs being a prime and integral component for such aircrafts will have a corresponding impact on their demand market
Head-Up Display Market is segmented as indicated below.
- Head-Up Display Market By Product Technology:
- Cathode Ray Tube (CRT)
- Light Emitting Diode (LED)
- Micro-Electro Mechanical Systems (MEMS)
- Head-Up Display Market By Component
- Video Generator
- Projector / Projection Units
- Display Units
- Head-Up Display Market By Application
- Head-Up Display Market By Geography (Covers 12+ Countries)
- Head-Up Display Market By Entropy
- Nippon Seiki
- Thales Group
- Visteon Corporation
- Rockwell Collins
- Microvision Inc
- Yazaki Corporation
- Elbit Systems Ltd
- Pioneer Corporation
- Company 9
- Company 10+
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!