The global medical packaging market is dominated by large players such as Avery Dennison Corporation (U.S.), 3M Company (U.S.), E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company (U.S.), CCL Industries, Inc. (Canada), Amcor Limited (Australia), Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH (Austria), Bemis Company (U.S.), Sonoco Products Company (U.S.), and WestRock Company (U.S.).
- Advertising -
Download Latest Brochure of Medical Packaging Market spread across 149 Pages, Profiling 26 Companies and Supported with 86 Tables and 31 Figures is now available at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r…aspx?name=1137822 .
The medical packaging market is projected grow from USD 35.31 billion in 2016 to USD 50.55 billion by 2022, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.29% from 2017. Medical packaging market has been growing as a result of changes in lifestyle, increase in disposal income, and advancements in medical technology.
The cost-effectiveness of medical packaging and emphasis on modern technologies in the packaging industry has prompted a rise in demand for medical packaging.
- Advertising -
Target audience of medical packaging market
- Medical packaging manufacturers
- Manufacturing organizations
- Automotive manufacturers
- Construction organizations
Medical packaging market research methodology used to forecast the market size focused on bottom-up approach. Total market size of medical packaging was calculated based on share of various packaging types & materials derived.
Providing weightage for share and calculation was done on basis of extensive primary interviews & secondary research from a variety of sources like Association for Packaging and Processing Technologies, Packaging Industry Association of India (PIAI), and European Carton Makers Associations.
Medical packaging market is segmented on basis of material, packaging type, application, packing type, and region. In terms of application, medical equipment & tools segment accounted for largest share.
Medical equipment is widely used in hospitals in various applications; it thus accounts for largest market share.
Breakdown of Primaries
- By Company Type: Tier 1 –45%, Tier2 –30%, and Tier 3 –25%
- By Designation: C-Level –75% and Manager Level–25%
- By Region: Europe –30%, North America –25%,Asia-Pacific –20%,South America–15%,and Middle East & Africa –10%
Key objective of global medical packaging report to provide companies with a summary of latest trends and lucrative business expansion opportunities for medical packaging manufacturers, suppliers, and distributors. Report also demonstrates key business strategies and principles adopted by key players around world.
North America is a developed market due to the high standard of living of consumers, excellent healthcare facilities, and strict protocol for medical packaging. The U.S. accounted for the largest country-level market for medical packaging, globally.
The reason for growth is high technological development, high disposable income, excellent medical & healthcare infrastructure, and strict FDA regulations.
Reasons to access the report
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market in the following ways:
- This report segments the medical packaging market comprehensively and provides the closest approximations of the revenue numbers for the overall market and the sub segments across the different verticals and regions.
- The report helps stakeholders to understand the market and provides them information on key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- This report will help stakeholders to better understand their competitors and gain more insights into their position in the business. The competitive landscape section includes mergers & acquisitions, expansions, and new product launches.