Global Car Manufacturing Market by Manufacturers, Countries, Type and Application, Forecast offered by Orbis Research is an informative study covering the market with detailed analysis.
Global Car Manufacturing Market industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, Industry value and volume 2013-17 and forecast to 2022. The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the Industry.
Browse Full Report with TOC: orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2129762
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global car manufacturing Industry. Includes Industry size data, textual and graphical analysis of Industry growth trends and leading companies.
- The passenger cars manufacturers market value is calculated in terms of manufacturer selling price (MSP), and excludes all taxes and levies.
- The volume represents the quantity of completely built up (CBU) cars in the particular country/region.
- Passenger cars are defined as motor vehicles with at least four wheels, used for the transport of passengers, and comprising no more than eight seats in addition to the driver's seat.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using constant 2017 annual average exchange rates.
- Car manufacturing can be a highly concentrated industry, and in some countries there is only one significant manufacturer. Forecasts made in this profile should not be interpreted as predictions of any individual company's performance.
- The global car manufacturing industry had total revenues of $777.3bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 0.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 70.5m units in 2017.
- The UK has a strong culture of car ownership, with UK end-buyers looking to replace their cars at regular intervals compared to other end-buyers in the region. The average age of cars in the UK according to the European Environment Agency as of 2016 was 5.8 years.
This places the country well below other large European markets, with the French, Italian and Spanish average car ages standing at 8, 7.5 and 9.9 years, respectively. This supported demand for new cars during the historic period.
Furthermore, improving macroeconomic conditions including declining unemployment rates and growing real household consumption levels have boosted end-buyer’s financial ability to purchase new cars.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the global car manufacturing Industry
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global car manufacturing Industry
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key car manufacturing Industry players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global car manufacturing Industry with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the global car manufacturing Industry by value in 2017
- What will be the size of the global car manufacturing Industry in 2022
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global car manufacturing Industry
- How has the Industry performed over the last five years
- Who are the top competitors in the global car manufacturing Industry
Report at orbisresearch.com/contacts/2129762
Customization of the Report
The report could be customized according to the client’s specific research requirements.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...