Temperature sensors have become smarter with the introduction of microcontrollers and remote two-way communication enabling self-diagnosis and other smart functions.
The expansion of the temperature sensor market is driven by growth in industrial and home automation technology, increasing demand for automated vehicle functions in the automotive sector and a surge in sensor adoption in multiple industries.
Major key players mentioned: Ametek Inc., Amphenol Corp, Analog Devices Inc., Avx Corp., Badger Meter Inc., Binsfeld Engineering Inc., Conax Technologies, Continental Ag, Delphi Technologies Plc, Dwyer Instruments Inc, Electro-Sensors Inc, Elmos Semiconductor Ag, Fluke Corp, Heatcon Sensors Pvt. Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., International Sensor Technology, Johnson Controls International Plc, Murata Manufacturing Co.
Ltd., Nippon Seiki Co., Ltd., Omega Engineering Inc., Omron Corp., Panasonic Corp., Sensata Technologies Inc., Siemens Ag, Te Connectivity Ltd, And Texas Instruments, Inc.
Download premium sample for free: www.ingeniousreports.com/Temperatu…l-Markets-to-2023 .
- 41 data tables
- An overview and industry analysis of the global market for temperature sensors within the industry
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2017, estimates for 2018, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2023
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for temperature sensors by type, application areas and geographical regions
- An assessment of market dynamics and identification of growth driving factors and recent innovations that affect the temperature sensor market
- Discussion of the major manufacturers across each regional market
- Emphasis on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global temperature sensor market
Usage of temperature sensor for different applications is the core market segment in the report and covers HVAC (heating, ventilation and air conditioning) applications, medical applications, industrial process control and monitoring applications, automotive applications and others.
The temperature sensor market is also segmented based on different types such as thermocouples, RTD (resistance temperature detectors), thermistors, infrared (IR), optical and others. The regional analysis of the market includes North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific region, Middle East and Africa and South America.
Revenue forecasts from 2018 to 2023 are given for all the above-mentioned segments in the temperature sensor market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IngeniousReports provides one-stop solution platform for all technology, business, and market research dilemmas. We, at IngeniousReports, collaborate with leading global publishers of technology, business and market intelligence reports to industries, individuals and organizations with the endeavor of supporting them in making strategic and cost-effective business decisions.