The Global Cognitive Security Industry is expected to reach a market size of $16.2 billion by 2023 according to this research report.
According to a new report Global Cognitive Security Market, published by KBV research, the Global Cognitive Security Market size is expected to reach $16.2 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 32% CAGR during the forecast period.
The North America market holds the largest market share in Global Unified Log Manager & Data Catalog Solution Market by Region in 2016 and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 26.8 % during the forecast period. The Europe market is expected to witness a CAGR of 29% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Real-Time Security Analytics & Visualization Platform Market.
Additionally, The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness a CAGR of 32.6% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Biometric Recognition Market.
The KBV Cardinal Matrix is a visual representation about the key players in the industry. The matrix is designed considering the major strategic developments including Mergers & Acquisitions, product launches, partnership among others and the financial strength of the company in the considered years.
The major strategies followed by the market participants are Product launches and Partnerships & Collaborations.
KBV Cardinal Matrix – Cognitive Security Market
https://kbvresearch.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Cognitive-Security-Market-300x148.jpg 300w, kbvresearch.com/news/wp-content/up…arket-768x378.jpg 768w" sizes="(max-width: 955px) 100vw, 955px">
The Anomaly Detection & Risk Mitigation market holds the largest market share in Global Cognitive Security Market by Application in 2016 and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Automated Compliance Management market is expected to witness a CAGR of 32.3% during (2017 – 2023).
Additionally, The Threat Intelligence market is expected to witness a CAGR of 33.3% during (2017 – 2023).Source: KBV Research Analysis, Company Publications and Secondary Research
The BFSI market holds the largest market share in Global Cognitive Security Market by Vertical in 2016 and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 29.6 % during the forecast period. The Healthcare market is expected to witness a CAGR of 33.4% during (2017 – 2023).
Additionally, The Retail market would garner market size of $1,342.8 million by 2023.
Access Full Report at: kbvresearch.com/cognitive-security-market/
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Cognitive Security Market have been discussed in the report with the competition analysis and elaborated company profiles of IBM Corporation, Cisco Systems, Inc., CA Technologies, Inc., Symantec Corporation, DXC Technology, Trend Micro, Inc., Fortinet, Inc., Amazon.com , Inc.
(Amazon Web Services), Logrhythm, Inc., and Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Global Cognitive Security Market Size Segmentation
- Unified Log Manager & Data Catalog
- Real-Time Security Analytics & Visualization Platform
- Biometric Recognition
- Anomaly Detection & Risk Mitigation
- Automated Compliance Management
- Threat Intelligence
By Organization Size
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
By Security Type
- Physical Security
- Government & Defense
- Energy & Utilities
- Telecom & IT
- North America Cognitive Security Market Size
- US Cognitive Security Market Size
- Canada Cognitive Security Market Size
- Mexico Cognitive Security Market Size
- Rest of Global Cognitive Security Market Size
- Europe Cognitive Security Market
- Germany Cognitive Security Market
- UK Cognitive Security Market
- France Cognitive Security Market
- Russia Cognitive Security Market
- Spain Cognitive Security Market
- Italy Cognitive Security Market
- Rest of Europe Cognitive Security Market
- Asia Pacific Cognitive Security Market
- China Cognitive Security Market
- Japan Cognitive Security Market
- India Cognitive Security Market
- South Korea Cognitive Security Market
- Singapore Cognitive Security Market
- Malaysia Cognitive Security Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific Cognitive Security Market
- LAMEA Cognitive Security Market
- Brazil Cognitive Security Market
- Argentina Cognitive Security Market
- UAE Cognitive Security Market
- Saudi Arabia Cognitive Security Market
- South Africa Cognitive Security Market
- Nigeria Cognitive Security Market
- Rest of LAMEA Cognitive Security Market
- IBM Corporation
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- DXC Technology
- Trend Micro, Inc.
- Fortinet, Inc.
- com, Inc. (Amazon Web Services)
- Logrhythm, Inc.
- Check Point Software Technologies Ltd.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Knowledge Based Value (KBV) Research is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals, government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations. Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals. KBV Research provides syndicated market research and publishes more than 1200 Reports and Press Release covering a pool of vertical industries, inclu ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!