The Global Machine Safety Market is attain to reach a market size of $5.6 billion by 2023
According to a new report Global Machine Safety Market, published by KBV research, the Global Machine Safety Market size is expected to reach $5.6 billion by 2023, rising at a market growth of 5.9% CAGR during the forecast period.
The Embedded Component market holds the largest market share in Global Machine Safety Market by Implementation in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Individual Component market is expected to witness a CAGR of 7.2% during (2017 – 2023).
The KBV Cardinal Matrix is a visual representation about the key players in the industry.
The matrix is designed considering the major strategic developments including Mergers & Acquisitions, product launches, partnership among others and the financial strength of the company in the considered years. The major strategies followed by the market participants are Product launches and Partnerships & Collaborations.
KBV Cardinal Matrix – Machine Safety Market
https://kbvresearch.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Machine-Safety-Market-300x148.jpg 300w, kbvresearch.com/news/wp-content/up…arket-768x378.jpg 768w" sizes="(max-width: 955px) 100vw, 955px">
Source: KBV Research Analysis, Company Publications and Secondary Research
The Europe market holds the largest market share in Global Presence-Sensing Safety Sensors Market by Region in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023; growing at a CAGR of 4.7 % during the forecast period. The North America market is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.1% during (2017 – 2023) in Global Emergency Stop Devices Market.
Additionally, The Asia Pacific market is expected to witness a CAGR of 6.3% during (2017 – 2023).
The Automotive & Transportation market holds the largest market share in Global Machine Safety Market by End User in 2016, and would continue to be a dominant market till 2023. The Oil & Gas market is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.6% during (2017 – 2023).
Additionally, The Chemicals market would garner market size of $836.0 million by 2023.
Full Report: kbvresearch.com/machine-safety-market/
The market research report has exhaustive quantitative insights providing a clear picture of the market potential in various segments across the globe with country wise analysis in each discussed region. The key impacting factors of the Global Machine Safety Market have been discussed in the report with the competition analysis and elaborated company profiles of Rockwell Automation, Schneider Electric SE, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Omron Corporation, ABB Group, Siemens AG, Honeywell International, Inc., SICK AG, Keyence Corporation, and Banner Engineering.
Global Machine Safety Market Size Segmentation
- Embedded Component
- Individual Component
- Presence-Sensing Safety Sensors
- Emergency Stop Devices
- Programmable Safety Systems (Safety PLCs)
- Safety Controller/Modules/Relays
- Safety Interlock Switches
By End User
- Automotive & Transportation
- Oil & Gas
- Semiconductor & Electronics
- Food & Beverages
- Material Handling
- Metal Working
- North America Machine Safety Market Size
- US Machine Safety Market Size
- Canada Machine Safety Market Size
- Mexico Machine Safety Market Size
- Rest of Global Machine Safety Market Size
- Europe Machine Safety Market
- Germany Machine Safety Market
- UK Machine Safety Market
- France Machine Safety Market
- Russia Machine Safety Market
- Spain Machine Safety Market
- Italy Machine Safety Market
- Rest of Europe Machine Safety Market
- Asia Pacific Machine Safety Market
- China Machine Safety Market
- Japan Machine Safety Market
- India Machine Safety Market
- South Korea Machine Safety Market
- Singapore Machine Safety Market
- Malaysia Machine Safety Market
- Rest of Asia Pacific Machine Safety Market
- LAMEA Machine Safety Market
- Brazil Machine Safety Market
- Argentina Machine Safety Market
- UAE Machine Safety Market
- Saudi Arabia Machine Safety Market
- South Africa Machine Safety Market
- Nigeria Machine Safety Market
- Rest of LAMEA Machine Safety Market
- Rockwell Automation
- Schneider Electric SE
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Omron Corporation
- ABB Group
- Siemens AG
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- SICK AG
- Keyence Corporation
- Banner Engineering
Unique Offerings from KBV Research
- Exhaustive coverage of Global Machine Safety Market Size
- Highest number of market tables and figures
- Subscription based model available
- Guaranteed best price
- Assured post sales research support with 10% customization free
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Knowledge Based Value Research is a global brand and consulting firm serving all kinds of business verticals, government and non-governmental organizations, and not-for-profit organizations. Our motto is to extend our services that will have a lasting impact on our clients who trust us with their business goals.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!