Research Pay-TV Market serves a comprehensive and extensive analysis towards the changing dynamics and advanced looking prospect on various factors driving or constraining industry development.
"Pay-TV Market Trends and Opportunities in Asia-Pacific", a new Telecom Insider Report by GlobalData, provides an executive-level overview of the Pay-TV services market in Asia Pacific (APAC). It delivers quantitative and qualitative insights into the pay-TV market, analyzing key trends and growth drivers in the region.
Report at www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2282596
Pay-TV penetration in Asia Pacific (APAC) is set to increase through 2022 buoyed by ongoing economic improvement in South and South East Asia as well as by expansion of FTTH/B broadband networks across APAC, increasing the availability of IPTV.
Despite its initial status as a complement to traditional pay-TV service, cord-cutting and cord-shaving trends are pushing pay-TV operators across the region to embrace the OTT world, wether by launching their own OTT platforms or by setting up partnerships with SVoD service providers.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Pay-TV market in APAC: This section provides an overview of the performance of keey pay-TV markets in APAC including subscription trends by technology as well as analysis of major regulatory trends impacting APAC pay-TV.
- Competitive Market Trends in APAC: This section looks at three major compeitive trends that are impacting pay-TV players in the region including technology invesment and the impact of OTT.
- Pa-TV revenue evolution in APAC: This section provides a forecast of APAC pay-TV revenue and provides analysis on the dynamics of various pay-TV technology revenues.
- Key findings: it consists of a summary of key findings and growth opportunities for the APAC pay-TV services market.
- Most regulators around the region are looking into how to best regulate OTT video services. Further another concern is around ownership and licensing rules for pay-TV and free to air platforms.
- Regulator and government broadband initiatives paired with operators investments in fiber optic broadband will drive IPTV adoption in the coming years.
- To combat declining margins and increase value to customers, telcos and pay-TV providers are investing in the production of their own content.
Reasons to access
- Offers a comprehensive and detailed understanding of pay-TV servcies in the APAC markets.
- The report investigates pay-TV trends, regualtory context and competitive conditions, looking in particular at the impact of operator investment and OTT threat in the APAC region.
- To study APAC’s most competitive pay-TV markets, in order to inform strategical decision-making.
Major Companies Mentioned:
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
Executive Summary 5
Section 1: Asia-Pacific in a Global Context 6
Asia-Pacific’s demographics at a glance 7
Asia-Pacific in a global context 8
Section 2: Pay-TV Market in Asia-Pacific 9
Pay-TV market economic context 10
Pay-TV market performance forecast 11
Pay-TV market in Asia-Pacific 12
Pay-TV market technology breakdown 13
Regulatory context in Asia-Pacific 14
Section 3: Competitive Market Trends in Asia-Pacific 15
Competitive market trends in Asia-Pacific 16
Investment trends in Asia-Pacific 17
OTT threat in Asia-Pacific 18
Content production in Asia-Pacific 19
Section 4: Pay-TV revenue evolution in Asia-Pacific 20
Pay-TV service ARPS evolution in Asia-Pacific 21
Pay-TV service revenue evolution in Asia-Pacific 22
Section 5: Findings and Recommendations 23
Key Findings 24
Acronyms and Definitions 26
Companies Mentioned 27
About the Authors 28
Related Research 29
Contact Information 30
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...