This report studies the global market size of Ibuprofen in key regions like North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Central & South America and Middle East & Africa, focuses on the consumption of Ibuprofen in these regions.
This research report categorizes the global Ibuprofen market by players/brands, region, type and application. This report also studies the global market status, competition landscape, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, sales channels, distributors and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
Ibuprofen is an API which is used to produce ibuprofen drugs. Finished drugs ibuprofen is a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) derivative of propionic acid used for relieving pain, helping with fever and reducing inflammation.
China is the largest supplier of Ibuprofen, with a production market share nearly 48% in 2016. India is the second largest supplier of Ibuprofen, enjoying production market share nearly 30.7% in 2016.
Market competition is intense. Xinhua Pharmaceutical, IOLCP, Granules Biocause, Shasun, BASF and SI Group are the leaders of in the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers, have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
With the development of medical technology level, more and more companies participate in this industry.
In 2017, the global Ibuprofen market size was xx million US$ and is forecast to xx million US in 2025, growing at a CAGR of xx% from 2018. The objectives of this study are to define, segment, and project the size of the Ibuprofen market based on company, product type, application and key regions.
The various contributors involved in the value chain of Ibuprofen include manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, intermediaries, and customers. The key manufacturers in the Ibuprofen include
- Xinhua Pharmaceutical
- Granules Biocause
- Strides Shasun
- SI Group
- Xinhua-Perrigo Pharmaceutical
Market Size Split by Type
Market Size Split by Application
The study objectives of this report are:
- To study and analyze the global Ibuprofen market size (value & volume) by company, key regions/countries, products and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2025.
- To understand the structure of Ibuprofen market by identifying its various subsegments.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- Focuses on the key global Ibuprofen manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ibuprofen with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To project the value and volume of Ibuprofen submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Focusing primarily on China markets and secondarily on the global markets, DeepResearchReports.com offers research reports for industries that, at top level, cover communication, consumer electronics, car electronics, computer net, energy and chemical markets. Drilling down, segments and sectors like apparel, automotive, automotive & transportation, aviation, biotechnology, chemicals, computer equipment, computer networking