Growth in medical image management market is mainly driven by the technological advancements in diagnostic imaging modalities and image management software, growing investments in the medical imaging market, government initiatives to encourage EMR adoption, increasing usage of imaging equipment.
- Advertising -
The global medical image management market is projected to reach USD 4.40 billion in 2023 from USD 3.04 billion in 2018 at a CAGR of 7.7% during the forecast period. The positive growth of this segment is attributed to its ability to improve interoperability by allowing integration of results across different hospital departments, enabling seamless access to all patient information at a single point of interaction.
The Objectives of this Study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the medical image management market by product, end user, and region
- To provide detailed information about the factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players
- To forecast the market size of market segments in North America, Europe, Asia, Pacific countries, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their product portfolios, market positions, and core competencies3
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, agreements, and collaborations; mergers & acquisitions; product launches and enhancements; and expansions in the medical image management market
- Advertising -
Medical image management market is marked by presence of several big and small players. McKesson Corporation (US), GE Healthcare (US), Fujifilm Holdings Corporation (Japan), Merge Healthcare Inc.
(US), Agfa-Gevaert Group (Belgium), Philips Healthcare (Netherlands), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), Carestream Health, Inc. (US), BridgeHead Software (UK), Novarad Corporation (US), Mach7 Technologies Ltd.
(US), and INFINITT Healthcare Co., Ltd. (South Korea) are some of the prominent players in this market.
Target Audience for this Report:
- Medical image management software providers
- Diagnostic imaging equipment vendors/service providers
- Standalone image management software/workstation providers
- Healthcare IT service providers
- Research and consulting firms
- Diagnostic imaging centers
- Venture capitalists
- Government agencies
- Market research and consulting firms
The study estimates medical image management market size for 2018 and projects its demand till 2023. In primary research process, various sources from both demand and supply sides were interviewed to obtain qualitative and quantitative information for the report.
Primary sources from the demand side include various industry CEOs, vice presidents, marketing directors, technology and innovation directors, and related key executives from the various players in the medical image management market.
More Information “Medical Image Management Market by Product (PACS (Departmental, Radiology, Mammography, Cardiology, Enterprise), VNA (On-premise, Hybrid, Cloud), AICA, Universal Viewer), End User (Hospitals, Diagnostic Imaging Centers, ASC, CRO) - Global Forecast to 2023” report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/?rname=709788 .
The report provides an overview of the medical image management market.It aims at estimating the market size and growth potential of this market across different segments such as product, end user, and region. Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of the key players in the market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
2 Market Player Ranking, 2017
3 Competitive Situation and Trends
4 Partnerships, Agreements, Collaborations, and Joint Ventures
5 Product Launches and Enhancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.