Report analyzes & aims at estimating urgent care apps market size and future growth potential of the urgent care apps market for different segments such as type, clinical area, and region. The report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players along with their company profiles, product offerings, recent developments, and key market strategies.
- Advertising -
Urgent care apps market is expected to reach USD 2,515.1 million by 2023 from USD 446.8 million in 2018, at a CAGR of 41.3%. On basis of type, urgent care apps market is segmented into pre-hospital emergency care & triaging apps, in-hospital communication & collaboration apps, and post-hospital apps.
Prominent players in urgent care apps market are Allm (Japan), Pulsara (US), Vocera Communication (US), PatientSafe Solutions (US), Voalte (US), Twiage (US), TigerConnect (US), Imprivata (US), Siilo (Netherlands), Forward Health (UK), Hospify (UK), Argusoft (US), Alayacare (US), Pivot Design Group (Canada), Medisafe (US), Smartpatient (Germany), and Johnson & Johnson (US).
- Advertising -
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, segment, and forecast the global urgent care apps market by type, clinical area, and region.
- To forecast the size of the urgent care apps market in North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa.
- To provide detailed information about factors influencing market growth (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges).
- To analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the overall market.
- To analyze market opportunities for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for key players.
- To profile key players in the urgent care apps market and comprehensively analyze their core competencies2 and market rankings.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions, product launches, collaborations, partnerships, and agreements in the market.
Growth of urgent care apps market is influenced by a number of factors, like increasing penetration of smartphones, growing penetration of 3G & 4G networks, rising focus on patient-centric healthcare delivery, & benefits offered by urgent care apps. High volume of miscategorized apps on Android & Apple stores are major factors that are expected to restrain growth of this market during forecast period.
Global urgent care apps market is segmented into pre-hospital emergency care & triaging apps, in-hospital communication & collaboration apps, & post-hospital apps. This growth is mainly attributed the rising awareness of mobile apps to manage medications among patients & increasing demand for medication management & rehabilitation apps due to increasing number of stroke, trauma, & cardiac patients who need rehab support during post-hospital care.
Key Target Audience
- Government agencies
- Mobile app vendors
- Independent software vendors
- Payment gateway providers
- Value-added resellers
- Venture capitalists and start-ups
- Acute care continuum app end users
- Business research and consulting firms
More Information “Urgent Care Apps Market by Type (Emergency Care Triage Apps, In-hospital Communication Apps, Post-hospital Apps (Nurse Communication Apps, Rehab Apps, Medication Management Apps)), Clinical Area (Stroke, Trauma, STEMI) - Global Forecast to 2023” report at www.reportsnreports.com/.aspx?name=1697175 .
Latin American urgent care apps market is projected to grow at the highest rate over the next five years. The growing focus towards reducing overall healthcare expenditure, while providing universal healthcare to a large and dispersed population, is one of the major contributors to the growth of the urgent care apps market in Latin America.
Break of primary participants was as mentioned below:
- By Company Type – Tier 1–20%, Tier 2–48% and Tier 3–32%
- By Designation – C-level–36%, Director Level–30 %, Others–34%
- By Region – North America–43%, Europe–32%, Asia Pacific–16%, Rest of the World–9%
Growth of urgent care apps market is influenced by increasing penetration of smartphones, growing penetration of 3G and 4G networks, rising focus on patient-centric healthcare delivery, & benefits offered by urgent care apps. Report analyzes urgent care apps market by type, clinical area, & region.