Cell culture involves different types of products for the growth of cells such as media, sera, reagents, and supplements. Supplements help in the growth of the cell lines and culture. Also, they help to customize the cell culture as per the need, enhance the viability of cells as well as maintain a healthy culture. Recombinant proteins serve as defined supplements in cell culture media that boost the growth, productivity, and consistency of cultured cells. The use of these supplements acted as a major driving factor toward the adoption of serum-free media for culturing cells and development of cell-lines.
According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled “Global Recombinant Cell Culture Supplements Market - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2028”, the global recombinant cell culture supplements market was estimated at $230.5 million in 2017 and is anticipated to reach $788.6 million by 2028. The growing demand for serum-free culture media and supplements along with the increased research for stem cells and regenerative medicines and production of biological products is expected to drive the growth of the market.
This market intelligence report provides a multidimensional view of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market in terms of market size and growth potential. This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market with the help of the key factors driving the market, threats that can possibly inhibit the overall market growth, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion.
Furthermore, the competitive landscape chapter in the report explicates the competitive nature of the global market and enables the reader to get acquainted with the recent market activities, such as product launches, regulatory clearance, and certifications, partnerships, collaborations, business expansions as well as mergers and acquisitions, among others. The research report provides a comprehensive analysis of the product sales and manufacturers and trend analysis by segments, and demand analysis by geographical regions.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the major market drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the global recombinant cell culture supplements market?
- What were the market shares of the leading segments and sub-segments of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market in 2017, and what will be the shares in 2028?
- How will each segment of the global recombinant cell culture supplements market grow during the forecast period, and what will be the revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2028?
- What are the influencing factors that may affect the market share of the key players?
- What are the key developmental strategies implemented by the key players to stand out in this market?
- What are the major regulatory authorities/associations/consortiums affecting the global recombinant cell culture supplements market?
- What are the types of recombinant cell culture supplement products in the market, and what are their market shares?
- In 2017, which recombinant supplement type was the dominant type in the market in terms of revenue?
- Which recombinant supplement type is expected to have the highest CAGR during the forecast period?
- How has the market been segmented based on application? In 2017, which application area had the largest share and the fastest growth rate in the global recombinant cell culture supplements market?
- Which geographical region will contribute to the highest sales of the recombinant cell culture supplements during the forecast period, and which will have the highest CAGR?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...