High Throughput Screening Market report gives complete study of Market growth drivers, Current growth, market trends, Market structure, Market projections for upcoming years.
- Advertising -
The “High Throughput Screening Market by Technology (Cell-Based Assays, Lab on a Chip, Bioinformatics), Application (Target Identification, Primary Screening, Toxicology), Product (Reagent, Instruments, Software, Service), End User - Global Forecast to 2023” report presents an in-depth assessment of the High Throughput Screening including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, deployment case studies, standardization, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, Top key player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2018 till 2023.
Browse and In-depth Table of Content on “High Throughput Screening Market”
The High Throughput Screening Market is expected to reach US$ 21.69 Billion by 2023 from an estimated US$ 14.87 Billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 7.8%.
- Advertising -
The initiatives undertaken by pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, increasing R&D spending, technological developments in HTS, and the availability of government funding and venture capital investments are the factors driving the growth of the HTS market.
On the basis of end user, the High Throughput Screening Market is segmented into pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, academic and government institutes, contract research organizations (CROs), and other end users (hospitals and food, agriculture & environmental industries).
North America held the largest share of the global High Throughput Screening Market in 2017.On the other hand, the APAC region is expected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the increasing R&D spending, growing trend of outsourcing drug discovery services, growing public-private partnerships, and increasing government funding in this region.
#The Study Objectives of this report are:
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to five main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa, along with major countries in these regions
- To define, describe, and forecast the global High Throughput Screening Market on the basis of product & service, technology, application, end user, and region
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in the High Throughput Screening Market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as product launches, expansions, agreements, partnerships, collaborations, and acquisitions in the global High Throughput Screening Market
High Throughput Screening Market Top Key Players:
- Agilent (US)
- Danaher (US)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (US)
- PerkinElmer (US)
- Tecan (Switzerland)
- Axxam (Italy)
- Merck Group (Germany)
- Bio-Rad (US)
- Hamilton (US)
- Corning (US)
- BioTek (US)
- Aurora Biomed (Canada)
Access Full report with all information at www.reportsnreports.com/.aspx?name=274672 .
Reason to buy this report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on product portfolios offered by the top players in the global High Throughput Screening market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information on the lucrative emerging regions by product& service, technology, application, end user, and region
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming trends, R&D activities, and product launches in the global High Throughput Screening industry
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, and recent developments in the global High Throughput Screening market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, and products of leading players in the global High Throughput Screening industry
Target Audience for High Throughput Screening Market:
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- High Throughput Screening Instrument & Reagent Manufacturers
- High-content Screening Database, Service, and Software Providers
- Business Research and Consulting Firms
- Academic Institutes & Government Organizations
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs) & Clinical Manufacturing Organizations (CMOs)
- Venture Capitalists
- Healthcare Institutions (Hospitals and Medical Schools)