The radiation hardened electronics market has witnessed a high growth rate owing to the extensive demand for radiation hardened components for their application in space, medical, and nuclear power plants. Innovations, such as the development of cost-effective and reliable components and services, are anticipated to enable the radiation hardened electronics market to reach a wider segment of consumers in the industry.
The global radiation hardened electronics market is categorized on the basis of component types that include microprocessors and controllers, sensors, application-specific integrated circuit, field-programmable gate array, memory, power sources, discrete semiconductors, and analog and mixed signals, and others. The application-specific integrated circuit component type is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR of 3.65%, during the forecast period, 2018-2023.
According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research titled "Global Radiation Hardened Electronics Market, Analysis and Forecast, 2018 - 2023", the radiation hardened electronics industry is currently at the cusp of a major revolution. Radiation hardened electronics are employed in satellite switching regulators, system power supply, and microprocessors in military and space applications.
Request Sample: bisresearch.com/request…e=download
Therefore, they require extensive testing and development for their production.
The market report provides a detailed analysis of the recent trends influencing the market, along with a comprehensive study of the future trends and technological developments. It also includes a competitive analysis of the leading players in the industry, including their corporate overview, financial summary, and SWOT analysis.
The overall market has been segmented by manufacturing type, component type, end user, and region. The report also includes a comprehensive section on the geographical analysis including country analysis for more than 10 different countries.
Key questions answered in the report:
- What are the trends in the global radiation hardened electronic market across different regions?
- • What are the major driving forces that tend to increase the demand for the global radiation hardened electronics market during the forecast period, 2018-2023?
- • What are the major challenges inhibiting the growth of the global radiation hardened electronics market?
- • Who are the key players in the global radiation hardened electronics market and what are their competitive benchmarking?
- • What is the revenue generated by the global radiation hardened electronics market by segments (component types, manufacturing techniques, and end users) in 2017, and what will be the estimates by 2023?
- • How is each segment of the global radiation hardened electronics market expected to grow during the forecast period, and what will be the expected revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2023?
- • What are the trends in the global radiation hardened electronics market across different regions?
- • How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2018-2023?
- • Which region is expected to contribute to the highest sales of the global radiation hardened electronics market during the forecast period?
- • What are the new strategies adopted by the existing market players to make a mark in the industry?
- • What are the major opportunities that the radiation hardened electronics manufacturers foresee?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...