The global data resiliency market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Key market players are Acronis, Ca Technologies, Century Link, IBM Micro Focus, Microsoft.
The "Global Data Resiliency Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the telecom, media and telecommunication industry with a special focus on the global data resiliency market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of data resiliency market with detailed market segmentation by components, deployment type, enterprise size, industry verticals, and geography.
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading data resiliency market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Data resiliency facilitates any organizations to operate smoothly even under situations such as power failure, equipment malfunction. Resiliency enables any data center, storage systems, and servers to quickly recover the data and help the organization to continue its operation.
The continually growing data generation from different sources is increasing the procurement of the data resiliency systems which is allowing the data resiliency market to propel over the years.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Data Resiliency Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
Get Sample Copy of this Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003362/
The report also includes the profiles of key data resiliency companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, products and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
- CA TECHNOLOGIES
- CENTURY LINK
- MICRO FOCUS
- QUEST SOFTWARE
- VERITAS TECHNOLOGIES
The major factor boosting the data resiliency market in the current scenario is the increasing adoption of cloud technology among the large enterprise and small & medium enterprise across the globe. The demand for quick data recovery is increasing rapidly across industries and this factor is driving the data resiliency market.
The rise in blockchain solutions in various industries is poised to create substantial market space for data resiliency market in the coming year till 2027.
The global data resiliency market is segmented on the basis of components, deployment type, enterprise size, and industry verticals. Based components, the market is segmented solutions and services.
On the basis of the deployment type the market is segmented into on-premise and cloud. The enterprise segment in data resiliency market is bifurcated into large enterprise and small & medium enterprise.
The data resiliency market on the basis of the industry vertical is classified into BFSI, IT & telecom, retail, manufacturing, media & entertainment, and others.
The report on data resiliency market provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global data resiliency market based on various segments.
It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The data resiliency market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments.
The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting data resiliency market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the data resiliency market in these regions.
Access a Copy of this study at www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00003362/
The reports cover key developments in the data resiliency market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events.
Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players.
The market payers from data resiliency market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for data resiliency in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the data resilienct market.
Reason to access:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Data Resiliency Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Data Resiliency Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.