The global security information and event management market is expected to witness high growth during the forecast period. Key Players include IBM Corporation, LogRhythm, McAfee, SolarWinds, Splunk.
The "Global Security Information and Event Management Market Analysis to 2027" is a specialized and in-depth study of the Technology, Media and Telecommunication industry with a special focus on the global market trend analysis. The report aims to provide an overview of security information and event management market with detailed market segmentation by solutions, services, verticals, and geography.
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the leading security information and event management market players and offers key trends and opportunities in the market.
Security Information and event management is used for real-time analysis of security alerts generated in organizations IT infrastructure network hardware and application. It refers to the software as well as product services that integrates security information management (SIM) and security event management (SEM).
This allow the company to track and analyze the security and permit them to adhere to legal compliance for protecting its IT system in future.
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends) influencing the growth of the global Security Information and Event Management Market
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World (Latin America and the Middle East & Africa)
Get Sample Copy of this Report at www.theinsightpartners.com/sample/TIPRE00003360/
The report also includes the profiles of key security information and event management companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, the report focuses on leading industry players with information such as company profiles, components and services offered, financial information of last 3 years, key development in past five years.
- EMC Corporation
- Hewlett-Packard Company
- IBM Corporation
- LogRhythm Inc.
- McAfee Inc.
- SolarWinds Inc.
- Splunk Inc.
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Trustwave Holdings
The significant drivers of security information and event management market are rising level of sophistication in cybercrimes and increasing compliance and regulatory mandates. The mounting demand of SIEM anomaly detection are creating opportunities which will increase the demand for security information and event management market in the forecast period.
The market is likely to showcase opportunities for the untapped markets and growing awareness among the users.
The global security information and event management market is segmented on the basis of solutions, services, and verticals. Based solutions, the market is segmented as Patch Management, Log and Event Management, Firewall Security Management, and Others.
On the basis of the services the market is segmented as Integration, Consulting, and Support. Similarly, based on verticals, the market is segmented into Healthcare, Energy and Utility, Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), Government, Retail, and Others.
The report provides a detailed overview of the industry including both qualitative and quantitative information. It provides overview and forecast of the global security information and event management market based on various segments.
It also provides market size and forecast estimates from year 2017 to 2027 with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South & Central America. The security information and event management market by each region is later sub-segmented by respective countries and segments.
The report covers analysis and forecast of 18 countries globally along with current trend and opportunities prevailing in the region.
The report analyzes factors affecting security information and event management market from both demand and supply side and further evaluates market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend. The report also provides exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions namely; North America, Europe, APAC, MEA and South & Central America after evaluating political, economic, social and technological factors effecting the security information and event management market in these regions.
Direct access a Copy of this study at www.theinsightpartners.com/buy/TIPRE00003360/
The reports cover key developments in the security information and event management market as organic and inorganic growth strategies. Various companies are focusing on organic growth strategies such as product launches, product approvals and others such as patents and events.
Inorganic growth strategies activities witnessed in the market were acquisitions, and partnership & collaborations. These activities have paved way for expansion of business and customer base of market players.
The market payers from security information and event management market are anticipated to lucrative growth opportunities in the future with the rising demand for security information and event management in the global market. Below mentioned is the list of few companies engaged in the security information and event management market.
Reason to access:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the global Security Information and Event Management Market
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the Security Information and Event Management Market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.