The Global Adsorption Equipment Market is estimated to be US$ 370 Million in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 478 Million by 2023, at a CAGR of 5.3% during the same period.
- Advertising -
Reportsnreports offers a latest published report on “Adsorption Equipment Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report contains 126 pages which highly exhibit on current market analysis scenario, upcoming as well as future opportunities, revenue growth, pricing and profitability.
Download Free Brochure of “Adsorption Equipment Market” at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r…aspx?name=2004225 .
- Advertising -
- Advertising -
The increasing demand for adsorption equipment in various end-use industries is projected to drive the demand for this type of equipment.
Browse and in-depth TOC on “Adsorption Equipment Market"
82 - Tables
39 - Figures
10 –Company Profiles
The Adsorption Equipment Market in the 10,000–50,000 CFM capacity segment is projected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The equipment in this range possesses 95–98% VOC destruction efficiencies, higher concentration ratios, and offers ease in operation.
The Adsorption Equipment Market in the automotive paints end-use industry is witnessing significant growth due to the stringent regulations to control VOC emissions generated by automotive paint finishing systems. The growing automotive industry globally and stringent regulations regarding VOC emissions in automotive paint finishing facilities are expected to drive the growth of this segment.
“APAC is projected to be the largest adsorption equipment market.”
The Adsorption Equipment Market has been studied for APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and the Middle East & Africa. APAC is projected to be the largest adsorption equipment market due to the industrial growth of the region.
APAC is a manufacturing base for the chemical, automotive, semiconductor, food & beverage, and pharmaceutical industries.
Adsorption Equipment Market, By Capacity
2 <10,000 CFM
2.1 Growth of the Chemical Industry in APAC to Drive the < 10,000 CFM Segment
3 10,000–50,000 CFM
3.1 High Demand in Automotive Paint Finishing Systems to Drive the Segment
4 >50,000 CFM
4.1 APAC, North America, and Europe are the Potential Revenue Pockets for the >50,000 CFM Capacity Segment
The Study Objectives of this report are:
- To forecast the adsorption equipment market size with respect to key regions, namely, North America, Asia Pacific (APAC), Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and South America
- To define, describe and forecast the adsorption equipment (fluidized bed concentrator (FBC)) market size, in terms of volume and value
- To provide information about the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the market growth
- To analyze and forecast the adsorption equipment market size on the basis of capacity and end-use industry
- To strategically analyze the market with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and their contribution to the overall market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide a competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To strategically identify and profile the key market players and analyze their core competencies
View further details about this report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d…aspx?name=2004225 .
#Top Key Players in the “Adsorption Equipment Market” include are Durr Aktiengesellschaft (Germany), CECO Environmental (US), Evoqua Water Technologies LLC (US), TIGG LLC (US), Chemisch Thermische Prozesstechnik (CTP)GmbH (Austria), TAIKISHA Limited (Japan), Environmental C & C Inc. (US), Gulf Coast Environmental Systems (US), and Monroe Environmental Corp (US).