Product safety is a global concern and is becoming evident among the general public. The governmental regulators and product manufacturers are keenly focused on maintaining the optimum quality of the products. The manufacturers are subjected to a stringent level of regulations to guarantee the microbiological quality control and composition of the product. The microbial quality control tests are carried out throughout the production process, from the initial stage of raw material procurement till the dispatch of the product. The environment of the production process is also monitored at regular intervals using the microbiological tests.
Several technological advancements have been made in the field of industrial microbiology such as the introduction of Rapid Microbiological Methods (RMMs). RMM technologies allow much more rapid detection, but often require a short enrichment stage before the microbiological screening.
A wide range of techniques have been applied to develop these rapid microbiological test methods which are aimed at quantifying the product quality parameters. RMMs can help in saving a significant amount of time during the quality control procedure of an industrial process.
However, the high cost associated with RMMs is a barrier to the adoption of this technology. RMMs are expanding their application area and are now being looked by the microbiologist as the viable alternative to the traditional methods.
According to a new market intelligence report by BIS Research, titled “Global Industrial Microbiological QC Market - Analysis and Forecast, 2018-2028”, the global industrial microbiological QC market by product is anticipated to grow over $3.62 billion by 2028. The global industrial microbiological QC market is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate of 6.22% during the forecast period from 2019 to 2028.
The growth of the market is aided by the increasing regulatory concerns regarding product safety and growing demand for high-quality products.
This market intelligence report provides a multi-dimensional view of the global industrial microbiological QC market in terms of market size and growth potential. This research report aims at answering various aspects of the global industrial microbiological QC market with the help of key factors driving the market, restraints that can possibly inhibit the overall growth of the market, and the current growth opportunities that are going to shape the future trajectory of the market expansion.
This report is a meticulous compilation of research on more than 40 players in the market ecosystem and draws upon insights from in-depth interviews with the key opinion leaders of more than 15 leading companies, market participants, and vendors. The report also comprises 17 detailed company profiles including several key players, such as 3M Company, Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Biolog, Inc., bioMérieux SA, BIOTECON Diagnostics GmbH, Bruker Corporation, Charles River Laboratories International, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Merck KGaA, Novacyt S.A. (Primerdesign Ltd.), QIAGEN N.V., R-Biopharm AG, Sartorius AG, Shimadzu Corporation, Sysmex Corporation, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., among others.
Request Sample: bisresearch.com/request…e=download
Key questions answered in the report
- What are the major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities present in the global industrial microbiological QC market?
- What are the underlying structures resulting in the emerging trends within the global industrial microbiological QC market?
- How is each segment of the global industrial microbiological QC market expected to grow during the forecast period and what is the anticipated revenue generated by each of the segments by the end of 2028?
- What are the key developmental strategies which are implemented by the major players in order to sustain in the competitive market?
- What are the key standardization implications in developed regions for industrial microbiological QC products?
- What are the key success factors for companies to remain relevant and competitive in this crowded market?
- What is the expected compound growth rate witnessed by the leading players in the market during the forecast period 2019-2028?
- Which industrial microbiology QC product type is anticipated to have the most promising growth?
- What are the key applications and its sub-segments in the global industrial microbiological QC market? What technologies are dominating these application segments?
- What are the major technologies that are employed in the global industrial microbiological QC market? Which is the dominating technology?
- Who are the primary consumers of the global industrial microbiological QC market? Which is the fastest growing consumer segment in the global industrial microbiological QC market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in the global industrial microbiological QC market, and what are their contributions? Also, what is the growth potential of each major manufacturer?
- What is the scope of the global industrial microbiological QC market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and Rest-of-the-World?
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: As an Owl on top of the Globe (Our Logo), BIS Research is continuously scanning, analyzing, and predicting emerging technology areas and reporting the same for your business growth. BIS Research is a global technology research and advisory company which focuses on the emerging trends in technology which are likely to disrupt the dynamics of the market. We strive to provide information about such uncharted territories to our clients so as to facilitate their decision making process. BIS Researc ...