Get This Report with Special Discount | Biobanking market report provides analysis of top players in all regions with industry size, growth, revenue, cost, sales, technology, market insights, demand, trend, key statistics and industry forecasts to 2022.
- Advertising -
ReportsnReports always aims at offering their clients an in-depth analysis and the best research material of the various market. This report on the global Biobanking Market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market.
An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team. Biobanking market spread across 171 Pages, profiling 13 companies and supported with tables and figures.
- Advertising -
The Biobanking Market is expected to reach US$ 2.69 Billion by 2022 from US$ 1.85 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.8%. Factors driving the growth of this market include the increasing number of genomics research activities for studying diseases; advances in biobanking and the growing trend of conserving cord blood stem cells of newborns; government & private funding to support regenerative medicine research, and the growing need for cost-effective drug discovery and development.
“Automated storage is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The Biobanking market is classified by storage type into manual and automated storage. The automated storage type segment is expected to grow at a higher rate during the forecast period.
This is attributed to launch of new and advanced automated storage equipment and increasing demand for the quality storage of samples.
“Asia-Pacific is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
Geographically, the Biobanking Market is dominated by North America, followed by Europe. The Asia-Pacific region is estimated to grow at the fastest rate which can be attributed to the large population in China and India, increasing research in regenerative medicine, and improving life sciences research infrastructure in the region.
The primary interviews conducted for this report can be categorized as follows:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 70% and Tier 2 – 30%
- By Designation – C level – 62%, Director level – 21%, Others – 17%
- By Region – North America –50%, Europe – 20%, Asia- Pacific – 30%
- To forecast revenue of the market segments with respect to four main regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW)
- To define, describe, and forecast the Biobanking Market by product and service, sample type, storage type, application, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide details of a competitive landscape for market leaders
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies in terms of market development and growth strategies
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as agreements, collaborations, and partnerships; acquisitions; and product launches in the market
Access Full report with all information at https://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/.aspx?name=1148472 .
Most Popular Companies in the Biobanking Market include are Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.), Tecan Group Ltd. (Switzerland), Qiagen N.V.
(Germany), Hamilton Company (U.S.), Brooks Automation (U.S.), TTP Labtech Ltd (U.K.), VWR Corporation (U.S.), Promega Corporation (U.S.), Worthington Industries [(Taylor Wharton, U.S.)], Chart Industries (U.S.), Becton, Dickinson and Company (U.S.), Merck KGaA (Germany), Micronic (Netherlands), LVL Technologies GmbH & Co. KG (Germany), Panasonic Healthcare Holdings Co.
Ltd (Japan), Greiner Bio One [Greiner Holding AG, Austria)], Biokryo GmbH (Germany), Biobank AS (Norway), Biorep Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Cell & Co Bioservices (France), RUCDR infinite biologics (U.S.), Modul-Bio (France), CSols Ltd (U.K.), Ziath (U.K.), and LabVantage Solutions Inc.
Target Audience for Biobanking Market: Biobanking associations,Research & consulting firms,Distributors of research products,Contract manufacturers of biobanking equipment and consumables,Research institutes and clinical research organizations (CROs),Venture capitalists,Government associations.