Get This Report with Special Discount | Shoulder Fired Weapons Market report provides analysis of top players in all regions with industry size, growth, revenue, cost, sales, technology, market insights, demand, trend, key statistics and industry forecasts to 2022.
- Advertising -
The Global Shoulder Fired Weapons Market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market. An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Shoulder Fired Weapons Market is projected to grow from US$ 5.83 Billion in 2016 to US$ 7.70 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 4.76% from 2016 to 2022.
- Advertising -
This report spread across 198 Pages, Profiling 13 Companies and Supported with 143 Tables and 82 Figures is now available in this research.
Top Vendors in the Shoulder Fired Weapons Market include are Saab AB (Sweden), Raytheon Company (U.S.), Raytheon Company (U.S.), MBDA, Inc. (U.K.), Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
(Israel), Lockheed Martin (U.S.), Bazalt (Russia), KBM (Russia), and Thales Group (France), among others.
The Missiles/Rocket launcher sub segment of the launcher segment has been further divided into MANPATS and MANPADS. The MANPADS sub segment of the missiles/rocket launcher sub segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
The growth of this sub segment can be attributed to the increasing demand for Surface-to-Air Missiles (SAMs). MANPADS are loaded with guided Surface-to-Air Missiles (SAMs), and can target helicopters, UAVs, UCAVs, fighter jets, and other aircraft.
“The Asia-Pacific shoulder fired weapons market is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The Asia-Pacific shoulder fired weapons market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The shoulder fired weapons market in India is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, primarily owing to technological advancements, rising incidences of armed conflict, and war against terrorism..As India is one of the major arms importers with a huge budget allocation on its defense systems, the demand for shoulder fired weapons in India is expected to rise.
Breakdown of Primary Participants’ Profile:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 – 55 %, Tier 2 – 20% and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation – C level – 45%, Manager level – 25%, others -30%
- By Region – North America - 10%, Europe – 20%, APAC – 50%, RoW – 20%
Competitive Landscape of Shoulder Fired Weapons Market:
2 Vendor Dive Overview
7 Analysis of Product Portfolio of Major Players in the SFW Market
8 Business Strategy Adopted By Major Players in the SFW Market
This Report presents a complete analysis of the shoulder fired weapons market during the forecast period. The shoulder fired weapons market has been broadly classified on the basis of component (launcher, ammunition), technology (guided, unguided), range (short range, medium range, extended range), and region.
Access full report with all information at www.reportsnreports.com/.aspx?name=977238 .
Reason to buy this report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on shoulder fired weapons offered by the top 10 players in the shoulder fired weapons market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the shoulder fired weapons market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets -the report analyzes markets for shoulder fired weapons across regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the shoulder fired weapons market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players in the shoulder fired weapons market