ReportsnReports.com adds "Millennials: Banking the Opportunity" latest study of 49 pages, published in Apr 2019, to its store.
"Millennials: Banking the Opportunity", report explores the attitudes and behaviors millennials have with regards to their financial services products. It explores the major factors shaping their lifestyles and goals, and what this means for the financial services industry.
Products covered in the report range from everyday current accounts to all forms of credit to investments.
Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r…aspx?name=2222060
In the last two decades, millennials have matured in terms of their size, economic strength, and socio-cultural influence. Many millennials are well into their careers and are ready to invest and use financial advice.
Their current and imminent financial commitments - such as paying off tertiary education, and buying their first house or car - will fuel growth in the banking sector for the foreseeable future. The industry must respond with relevant strategies that leverage the shifts in banking behavior and seize the maturing opportunity.
Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/.aspx?name=2222060
- Millennial penetration over-indexes in 14 of 21 financial holdings. This underscores the importance of targeting these consumers with products they value delivered in ways they prefer.
- Millennials are more likely to experience a number of key life events in the coming years. Banks can capitalize on this with targeted products designed to facilitate these events or mitigate the disruption they cause.
- Millennials still make safe and conformist choices about where to bank. They express moderate satisfaction with their product holdings, but there is a real interest in new (particularly digital) product features.
Report at www.reportsnreports.com/.aspx?name=2222060
Reasons to access
- Gain insight into the purchasing path of millennial consumers.
- Identify which financial products have already gained traction with the millennial segment and which are potential growth markets.
- Assess which attitudes and behaviors of millennials truly set them apart from older segments, and which are merely the result of their younger age.