Get This Report with Special Discount | Loyalty Management Market report provides analysis of top players in all regions with industry size, growth, revenue, cost, sales, technology, market insights, demand, trend, key statistics and industry forecasts to 2024.
ReportsnReports offers a latest published report on “Loyalty Management Market” delivering key insights and providing a competitive advantage to clients through a detailed report. The report contains 83 pages which highly exhibit on current market analysis scenario, upcoming as well as future opportunities, revenue growth, pricing and profitability.
An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Global Loyalty Management Market size is expected to grow from US$ 6.8 Billion in 2019 to US$ 10.9 Billion by 2024, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 10.1% during the forecast period. This report spread across 83 Pages, Profiling 14 Companies and Supported with 60 Tables and 32 Figures is now available in this research.
Customer loyalty is the most important differentiating factor among organizations offering similar products or services. It provides a crucial product and brand differentiation for organizations when a differentiation through price becomes secondary.
Organizations know that loyal customers would promote their brand to new customers by sharing their positive experience.
Owing to an increasing awareness of the benefits of cloud-based solutions, the cloud deployment for loyalty management solution is expected to grow at a significant rage. The solution providers focus on the development of robust cloud-based solutions for their clients, as organizations have migrated to either a private or a public cloud.
Moreover, cloud-as-a-service is enabling organizations to manage not only costs but also achieve better agility
“Asia Pacific to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
Organizations across the APAC opting for omni channel marketing to achieve customer loyalty. Advancements of mobile technology and applications in APAC countries, such as Japan, China, and India.
Travel and hospitality, retail, and banking are the major verticals driving the loyalty management market in APAC. China, Japan, and Australia have a high adoption rate of the loyalty management solution and services that resolve the complex queries by customers.
APAC countries have enormous potential to grow further, due to the fast adoption of technologies.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 40%, and Tier 3 – 25%
- By Designation: C-Level – 65% and Director Level – 35%
- By Region: North America – 30%, Europe – 35%, APAC – 25%, and RoW–10%
- To forecast the revenue of the market’s segments with respect to 5 major regions: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), Latin America, and Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- To define, describe, and forecast the global market by delivery type (standalone program and managed platform), enterprise size, deployment, vertical (BFSI, aviation, automotive, retail and consumer goods, media and entertainment, and hospitality) and region
- To provide detailed information about major factors, such as drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges, influencing the market growth
- To analyze the market’s subsegments with respect to the individual growth trends, prospects, and contributions to the total market
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders and provide the competitive landscape of the market
- To profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their recent developments and positioning in the loyalty management market
- To analyze the competitive developments, such as mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and R&D activities, in the market
Access full report with all information at www.reportsnreports.com/contact…me=2299753 .
Top Companies profiled in the Loyalty Management Market include are IBM (US), Comarch (Poland), Aimia (Canada), SAP (Germany), Oracle (US), Bond Band Loyalty (Canada), Tibco (US), Salesforce (US), Maritz Holdings Inc. (US), Capillary (Singapore), ICF Next (US), Antavo (Singapore), Blue Ocean (Canada), Kobie Marketing (US), Epsilon (US).