Get This Report with Special Discount | Space Robotics Market report provides analysis of top players in all regions with industry size, growth, revenue, cost, sales, technology, market insights, demand, trend, key statistics and industry forecasts to 2023.
Reportsnreports always aims at offering their clients an in-depth analysis and the best research material of the various market. This report on the Global Space Robotics Market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market.
An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Space Robotics Market is estimated to be US$ 2.88 Billion in 2018 and is projected to reach US$ 4.36 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 8.64% from 2018 to 2023.
This report spread across 128 Pages, Profiling 26 companies and supported with tables and figures is now available in this research.
Top Key Players profiled in the Space Robotics Market include are
- Maxar Technologies (US)
- Motiv Space Systems (US)
- Altius Space Machines (US)
- Northrop Grumman (US)
- Honeybee Robotics (US)
- Astrobotic Technology (US)
- Made In Space (US)
- Effective Space Solutions Limited (Israel)
Based on End User, the commercial segment is estimated to account for the largest share of the space robotics market in 2018. Growing demand for extending the lifetimes of existing geostationary satellites are expected to lead to the high demand for space robotics.
Another factor contributing to the growth of the commercial segment is the high demand for on-orbit manufacturing and assembly operations, and robotic solutions for space exploration activities.
“The space robotics market in North America is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period”
The space robotics market in North America is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. This high growth can be attributed to focused efforts of space companies on developing space robotics, rising US commercial/government reliance on space assets, and increasing space exploration activities in the US and Canada.
Breakdown of primary participants’ profile:
- By Company Type: Tier 1 – 35%, Tier 2 – 45%, and Tier 3 – 20%
- By Designation: C Level Executives– 35%, D-Level– 25%, and Others – 40%
- By Region: North America –45%, Europe – 20%, Asia Pacific – 30%,Rest of the World –5%
The Report analyzes the space robotics market on the basis of solution, application, end user, and region. Based on solution, the market has been segmented into product and services.
The product segment has been further divided into robotics and subsystems (rovers, space probes, Robotic Servicing Vehicles (RSV), gripping and docking systems, robotic arms/manipulator system, deorbiting robots/systems and crawler-transporter), sensors and autonomous systems, software, and services segment (on-orbit assembly and manufacturing, satellite servicing, de-orbiting services, surface mobility, launch support services and resupply).
Access full report with all information at www.reportsnreports.com/.aspx?name=1713024 .
Reason to access this report:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on space robotics solutions offered by the top players in the market
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the space robotics market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyzes the space robotics market across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the space robotics market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the space robotics market