Flow Cytometry Market Covered By Top Key Players: Becton, Dickinson and Company, Beckman Coulter, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Merck KGaA, Sysmex Partec GmbH and Others.
RnRMarketResearch always aims at offering their clients an in-depth analysis and the best research material of the various market. This eport on the global flow cytometry market is committed fulfilling the requirements of the clients by giving them thorough insights into the market.
An exclusive data offered in this report is collected by research and industry experts team.
The Global Flow Cytometry Market is projected to reach US$ 5.4 Billion by 2023 from US$ 3.7 Billion in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 8.1% from 2018 to 2023. This report spread across 204 pages, profiling 15 companies and supported with tables and figures is now available in this research.
Top Companies profiled in the Flow Cytometry Market include are Becton, Dickinson and Company (US), Beckman Coulter, Inc. (US), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
(US), Merck KGaA (Germany), Sysmex Partec GmbH (Germany), Luminex Corporation (US), Miltenyi Biotec GmbH (Germany), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (US), Sony Biotechnology, Inc. (US), Agilent Technologies, Inc.
(US), bioMérieux S.A. (France), Enzo Life Sciences, Inc. (US), Stratedigm, Inc. (US), Cytonome/ST LLC (US), and Apogee Flow Systems Ltd.
By Technology, the flow cytometry market is classified into cell-based and bead-based technology. In 2018, the cell-based technology segment accounted for the largest share of the market.
However, the bead-based technology segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The growth of the bead-based flow cytometry segment can be attributed to the procedural advantages offered by this technology over other cell-based technology, such as the capacity to detect multiple analytes (also known as multiplexing), high reproducibility, stability, and speed.
North America is expected to hold the largest share of the global flow cytometry market in 2018 followed by Europe. However, the Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period.
The increasing participation of China, India, Japan, and South Korea in flow cytometry-based research; expansion of research infrastructure in the region; and public-private finding aimed towards boosting advance research practices are the key factors responsible for the growth of this market in the Asia Pacific.
- To analyze opportunities in the global flow cytometry industry for key stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to five major regional segments, namely, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the global flow cytometry industry
- To define, describe, and forecast the global flow cytometry industry on the basis of technology, product and service, application, end user, and region
- To track and analyze competitive developments, such as product launches, agreements, partnerships, collaborations, acquisitions, and expansions in the global flow cytometry market
- To profile the key players in the global flow cytometry industry and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
Access Full report with all information at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contact…me=1367907
Competitive Landscape of Flow Cytometry Market:
2 Global Market Share Analysis (2017)
3 Competitive Scenario
3.1 Key Product Launches and Approvals (2015–2018)
3.2 Key Agreements, Partnerships, and Collaborations (2015–2018)
3.3 Key Acquisitions (2015–2018)
3.4 Key Expansions (2015–2018)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.