The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the global Cardiac Assist Device (CAD) Market, including development and sales in the Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP), Ventricular Assist Device (VAD), and Total Artificial Heart (TAH) global markets.
- Advertising -
MediPoint: Cardiac Assist Devices - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. The report offers a comprehensive analysis of the global Cardiac Assist Device (CAD) Market, including development and sales in the Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP), Ventricular Assist Device (VAD), and Total Artificial Heart (TAH) global markets. Included within is an examination of the drivers, opportunities and barriers impacting growth of the CAD market worldwide, with an in-depth breakdown of the CAD market seven-year forecast in the US, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, UK, Japan, China and India. The report identifies and evaluates the key trends shaping the global CAD market through 2019, highlighting testimonials from top physicians around the world utilizing the devices already. Future sales expectations are discussed through careful analysis of CAD use adoption patterns in the nine major markets. The report provides insight into the competitive CAD landscape, including new companies entering the market and pipeline products in development. It quantifies the potential of long-term cardiac assist device use in end-stage heart failure patients awaiting transplantation, and examines the impact of this disruptive technology around the world. Included in the report is investigation of the highest growth sectors for CAD, with a focus on next-generation technologies due to enter the market, including transcutaneous energy transfer and fully implantable support systems.
This report was built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary and in-house analysis by team of cardiovascular medical device experts.
Key Questions Answered
- First, second and third generation CAD are already on the market; however, unmet needs still exist in terms of efficiency, durability, and rates of infection. (Q).How will devices in development fulfill the unmet needs of the CAD market?
- Several companies developing CAD devices have recently received approval and others are due for approval soon. (Q).How will new entrants impact a market dominated by a few, key players?
- CAD is only recently approved for long-term use, although still only for end-stage CHF patients. (Q).How will expanded approval for use in lower-risk patients affect global revenue?
- CAD procedure volumes have been rapidly increasing in the nine major markets. (Q).What can we expect in terms of future adoption rates leading to a mature market? (Q).How will adoption increase in developing countries?
- Overview of congestive heart failure, including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines.
- Annualized cardiac assist device market revenue, annual cost of disease and CAD adoption pattern data from 2010-2012 and forecast for seven years to 2019.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, donor availability concerns, market characterization, identification of unmet needs, reimbursement considerations, and implications for cardiac assist device market growth.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data split across different stages of development, emerging trends and mechanisms of support under development, including investigation of transcutaneous energy transfer, percutaneous devices, and next-generation pumps.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global Ventricular Assist Device, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump and Total Artificial Heart markets. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
- "What Physicians Think" quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading Cardiologists from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Abiomed, Inc. Berlin Heart CardiacAssist, Inc. CardioBridge Carmat CircuLite HeartWare International, Inc. Jarvik Heart Maquet Cardiovascular Medos Medizintechnik AG MicroMed Cardiovascular, Inc. MiTiHeart Corporation PulseCath BV Sunshine Heart SynCardia Systems, Inc. Teleflex Medical Terumo Thoratec Sun Medical Zeon Medical
To view the table of contents and know more details please visit MediPoint: Cardiac Assist Devices - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts report.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Reportstack is one of the largest online libraries of market research publications. At Reportstack, users can find top-level research products from the leading publishers at one place. The best in practice web technology implemented by Reportstack enhances overall user experience and changes the way people buy research reports online. The market coverage spans across multiple verticals including but not limited to: Pharma & Healthcare, Automotive & Transport, Manufacturing & Industry ...