Research Beam analysts forecast the global medical transcription IT spending market to grow at a CAGR of 6.48% during the period 2016-2020.
About Medical Transcription
The process of medical transcription involves documentation of medical records from voice to text formats. Physicians record patient details in audio formats, which is sent to a transcriptionist to decode and store in a digital format. The clinical documentation solution is implemented to preserve patient records in text formats using digital technologies, to deliver quality patient care with high accuracy. Medical transcription documents are stored, shared, and exchanged by healthcare providers through integrated healthcare information systems.
- Advertising -
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global medical transcription IT spending market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated through the transactions of medical transcription software, hardware and IT services.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
• Increased adoption of m-health solutions
• For a full, detailed list, view our report
Key questions answered in this report
• What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
• What are the key market trends?
• What is driving this market?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in this market space?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
• What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
• Market overview
• Top-vendor offerings
PART 03: Market research methodology
• Research methodology
• Economic indicators
PART 04: Introduction
• Key market highlights
PART 05: Market Landscape
• Market overview
• Market size and forecast
• Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by end user
• Global medical transcription IT spending market by end-users
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
• Global medical transcription IT spending market by geography
PART 08: Market drivers
PART 09: Impact of drivers
PART 10: Market challenges
PART 11: Impact of drivers and challenges