While it is accepted that technology is an essential part of daily life, many of today’s consumers are choosing to switch off technology such as smartphones and computers and take a step back from the constant digital engagement they face day in, day out. This emerging backlash creates new opportunities but also challenges for FMCG players, particularly as technology and online platforms are integral to modern brand strategy.
"ForeSights: Digital Detox" explores an emerging behavior as consumers switch off technology in order to seek refuge from the stress of a life online.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/334873
- Negative perceptions of the impact of technology is strongest in Western markets.
- One in 10 consumers globally disagree that the Internet has had a positive impact on their social life.
- Opportunities exist to target consumers with products and campaigns that support tech-free occasions and counter the impact of technology on health.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…-of-a-life-online
Benefits of this report
- Provides an early warning system for emerging trends, threats, and opportunities in fast-moving consumer goods.
- Drives analysis of potential future consumer behavior.
- Generates ideas and inspiration for new product development.
Access report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/334873
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...