The Latin America Water-Soluble Vitamin and Mineral Feed Supplements Market was worth USD 1 billion in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 6.8%, to reach USD 1.39 billion by 2021. The increasing importance of the market is due to increasing livestock population, increasing consumption of livestock by-products, economic activities, organized livestock farming and increasing consumer awareness.
Improper or unbalanced diet leads to unhealthy livestock. Vitamins and Minerals are vital components of the feed as they play major roles in many life stages and body functions.
Deficiency of minerals or vitamins causes dysfunctions/bad health and sometimes may be fatal. To overcome this Vitamin and Mineral Feed Supplements are used to ensure adequate supply of vitamins and minerals in the feed and in turn ensuring the health of animal.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…ents-market-3285/
Factors accountable for driving the market are increase in regular consumption of livestock meat, increase in use/consumption of by-products from livestock, increasing population and increasing consumer awareness. On the other hand, the low adoption rate and the high cost of raw material required for the production of vitamins and mineral supplements may slow the growth of market.
Furthermore, technological advancements in synthesis of these supplements provide growing potential for the market.
The Latin America market for Water-Soluble Vitamin Feed Supplements is broadly segregated into Vitamin type, Mineral type and Livestock. Based on Vitamin type – Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B9, Vitamin C and other Vitamins.
Based on Mineral type – Potassium Sources, Calcium Sources, Phosphorus Sources, Magnesium Sources, Sodium Sources, Iron Sources, Zinc Sources, Copper Sources, Manganese Sources and other sources. Based on Livestock – Poultry, Swine, Ruminant, Aquaculture and other livestock.
Based on geographical analysis the market is segregated into regions of Brazil, Argentina and Mexico. Vitamin B3 is the most widely used in Vitamin Feed supplement market due to its high importance in life stages of all livestock.
Potassium sources is most widely used in Mineral Feed Supplement Market as it is an essential component of enzymes. Brazil is holding the largest share in the market in line for its huge population and Mexico is the fastest growing market.
Some of the key organizations dominating the market include BASF SE, Alltech, Lonza Group AG, Nutreco N.V., Archer Daniels Midland Company, DLG Group, Royal DSM N.V., Kemin Industries, BlueStar Adisseo, InVivo Group.
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin B
- Vitamin C
- Other Vitamins
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Vitamin Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Vitamin Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Vitamin Type
- Potassium Sources
- Calcium Sources
- Phosphorus Sources
- Magnesium Sources
- Sodium Sources
- Iron Sources
- Zinc Sources
- Copper Sources
- Manganese Sources
- Other Minerals
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Mineral Type
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Mineral Type
- Market Share Analysis, By Mineral Type
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Livestock
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Livestock
- Market Share Analysis, By Livestock
Scope of the report :
- Regional and country-level analysisand forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysisin terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC)in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysisfor analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market playersalong with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysislisting out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunitiesto provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!