Computer numerical control (CNC) Controller Market, By Product (Microcontroller-based, DSP-based, Motion Control Chip-based), By Component (Power supply unit, Software, Cabling, Circuitry protection system, Motor driver), By Machine Tool Type, By Axis Type (2-Axis, 3-Axis, 4-Axis, 5-Axis, Multi axis), By Applications, By End-User (Manufacturing, Government and Defense, BFSI, Education and Research, Hospitals,) Global - Forecast 2023
The key players of Computer numerical control (CNC) Controller Market report include-
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Bosch Rexroth AG (Germany)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
- DMG MORI CO.
- LTD. (Japan)
- Hurco Companies, Inc. (US)
- Fagor Automation (US)
- Haas Automation, Inc. (US)
- Wuhan Huazhong Numerical Control Co., Ltd. (China)
- Yamazaki Mazak Corporation (Japan)
- FANUC Corporation (Japan)
- Okuma Corporation (Japan)
The global Computer numerical control (CNC) market is expected to grow at USD$ ~3.77 Billion by 2023, at ~4.0% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
Market Synopsis of CNC Controller Market:
The Computer numerical control (CNC) controller is the brain of a CNC system. The controller receives conditioned signals from a computer and interpret those signals into mechanical motion through motor output.
The CNC controller consisting of the components namely the power supply unit, the circuitry protection system, the motor driver and among others.
These CNC controller provide high speed and deployed in industries to develop the high quality products.
The study indicates that the key driving factors for the CNC controller market growth are increasing with the adoption of industrial automation in the manufacturing sector, the ability to reduce operating cost, and the rising demand for mass production across end-user industries. However, the requirement of high investment cost for the implementation of CNC machines are restraining the growth of this market.
Increase in the adoption of industrial automation in the manufacturing sector, ability to reduce operating cost, and rising demand for mass production across end-user industries are the key factors driving the growth of the CNC market.
Study Objectives of CNC Controller Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of theCNC Controller system market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the CNC Controller market based porter’s five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of product, component, axis type, applications, end -users and region.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the CNC Controller system
The global CNC Controller market has been segmented on the basis of product, component, axis type, applications, end -users and region.
CNC Controller Market by Product:
- Motion Control Chip-based
CNC Controller Market by Component:
- Power supply unit
- Circuitry protection system
- Motor driver
CNC Controller Market by Axis Type:
- Multi axis
CNC Controller Market by Applications:
- Open-loop Control CNC Machine Tool
- Closed-loop Control CNC Machine Tool
- Semi-Closed Loop Control CNC Machine Tool
CNC Controller Market by End-User:
- Health care
- Metal and mining
CNC Controller Market by Regions:
- North America
- Rest of the World
The regional analysis of CNC Controller market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. North America is one of the leading region across the world in terms of largest market share in CNC Controller market due to the deployment of the 5-Axis machines can produce higher quality and more dependable results faster and more efficiently than can be accomplished with multiple setups on three or four axis machines.
5-Axis machining is particularly useful for applications where complex parts that have many features applied at various angles and surfaces around the part are being manufactured. This capability also make innovative and experimental designs more feasible.
However, the market in Europe is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period owing to continuous technological advancements in the manufacturing sector of the country. Europe has always been an important market for advanced technologies.
- Industrial automation equipment providers
- Market research and consulting firms
- Original equipment manufacturers
- Associations and industrial bodies
- Component suppliers and distributors
- CNC machines and controllers across industries
- Government bodies such
- Semiconductor product designers and fabricators
- Product manufacturers/ developers
- Consultancy firms/advisory firms
- Technology investors
- Research institutes,
- System Integrators
- Research/Consultancy firms
Complete Report Details at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…oller-market-3839
Table of Contents
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
1.3.1 GLOBAL CNC CONTROLLER MARKET: BY PRODUCT
1.3.2 GLOBAL CNC CONTROLLER MARKET: BY COMPONENT
1.3.3 GLOBAL CNC CONTROLLER MARKET: BY AXIS TYPE
1.3.4 GLOBAL CNC CONTROLLER MARKET: BY APPLICATIONS
1.3.5 GLOBAL CNC CONTROLLER MARKET: BY END USER
1.3.6 GLOBAL CNC CONTROLLER MARKET: BY REGION
7 COMPANY PROFILES
7.1 SIEMENS AG (GERMANY)
7.2 BOSCH REXROTH AG (GERMANY)
7.3 MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION (JAPAN)
7.4 HURCO COMPANIES, INC. (US),
7.5 FAGOR AUTOMATION (US)
7.6 HAAS AUTOMATION, INC. (US)
7.7 WUHAN HUAZHONG NUMERICAL CONTROL CO., LTD. (CHINA)
7.8 YAMAZAKI MAZAK CORPORATION (JAPAN)
7.9 FANUC CORPORATION (JAPAN)
7.10 OKUMA CORPORATION (JAPAN)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!