While the telecom sector in LATAM continues to see rising mobile and fixed communication subscription penetration, it is slowly but surely on its way towards service commoditization, and the intense market competition compelling operators to cut service prices and operate at low profit margins.
Hence, average revenue per subscriber (ARPS) for mobile services is set to shrink from $7.80 in 2016 to $7.60 in 2020 while fixed voice telephony ARPS and Internet service ARPS will drop from $7.90 to $5.90 and $22.00 to $21.30 respectively over the same period.
With growing competition and falling ARPS operators are compelled to seek new technologies and strategies that can help them achieve service differentiation against their competitors and revive revenue growth. Customer experience is the key differentiator driving customer loyalty and subscription base.
BDA adoption is helping operators to enhance customer experience by the use of predictive analytics tools.
Browse the complete report at www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ness-productivity
The report consists of following sections -
- Section 1: Regional BDA Context; this section provides BDA taxonomy, participants involved in the Big Data ecosystem and explains benefits of BDA integration by the telcos.
- Section 2: Drivers and Inhibitors: This section provides analysis of different drivers and inhibitors impacting BDA adoption in LATAM telecom market.
- Section 3: Case Studies; two case studies are presented of the leading telcos in LATAM that have adopted BDA in their business operations, with roadmap for BDA implementation and key outcomes.
- Section 4: Key findings and recommendations; it consists of a summary of key findings and a set of recommendations for telcos, BDA service providers and regulators.
- Customer segmentation is a key analytical model and component of BDA solutions helping companies to reach their prospects with higher predicted conversion rates and designing specific campaigns for targeted subscribers driving higher return on investment for companies.
- As per GlobalData survey, 60% of respondents reckon that the ability of BDA to help them achieve positive customer experience and thereby realize increased customer loyalty and low churn as a major driver for BDA adoption.
- Currently the demand for skilled BDA professionals capable of integrating, analyzing and interpreting huge amount of data effectively far exceeds the supply. GlobalData survey points that this is one of the main challenges for BDA adoption by telcos in LATAM.
Reasons to access
- Customer experience is the key differentiator driving customer loyalty and subscription base. BDA adoption is helping operators to enhance customer experience by the use of predictive analytics tools.
- Report provides results from BDA survey conducted by GlobalData where LATAM telcos state their main drivers and challenges for BDA implementation.
- Case study of leading telcos in the region who have adopted BDA in their business operations is included in the report. It focuses on different BDA adoption strategies and its benefits on the operator’s businesses.
- By understanding the market, different stakeholders in the BDA ecosystem can develop strategies and increase their participation in the growing LATAM market.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...