This research report provides tips on outperforming competitors in the professional services industry using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
Access sample report @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
• Benchmark performance against key competitors.
• Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
• Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
• Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
• Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for professional services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The professional services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography.
It places the market within the context of the wider professional services market, and compares it with other markets.
• The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
• The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
• Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
• The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers all the regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
• Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
• The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
• The professional services market section of the report gives context. It compares the professional services market with other segments of the professional services market by size and growth, historic and forecast.
It analyses the market as a Percentage of GDP, Per Capita Average Expenditure, Professional services Indicators Comparison, Total Enterprises, Total Enterprises, Split By Large Enterprises and MSMEs, average Spending on Professional services By Total Enterprises, across selected countries.
Markets covered: General Professional Services, Legal Services, Accounting Services
Markets compared: Architectural, Engineering Consultants And Other Related Services, Management Consulting Services, Advertising, Public Relations and Related Services, Scientific Research & Development, Specialized Design Services, Market Research and Other General Professional Services, Photographic Services, Environmental Consulting Services
Companies mentioned: PwC, Deloitte, Bechtel, EY, KPMG, WPP, Publicis Groupe, Omnicom Group, McKinsey, AECOM and others.
Countries: Brazil, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Spain, Russia, UK, USA.
Regions: Asia, Americas, Europe, Middle East & Africa, Oceania.
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, percentage of GDP, per capita average expenditure, Professional services Indicators Comparison, Total Enterprises, Total Enterprises, Split By Large Enterprises and MSMEs, average Spending on Professional services By Total Enterprises, across selected countries.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Access report @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…rket-report-2017/
Table of Contents
- Professional services Market Characteristics
2. Professional services Market Size and Growth
2.1 Historic Market Growth
2.1.1 Drivers of the Market
2.1.2 Restraints on the Market
2.2 Forecast Market Growth
2.2.1 Drivers of the Market
2.2.2 Restraints on the Market
3. Porters Five Force Model
3.1 Bargaining Power Of Buyer
3.2 Bargaining Power Of Suppliers
3.3 Threat Of New Entrants
3.4 Threat Of Substitutes
3.5 Industry Competition
4. PESTLE Analysis
5. Professional services Market Segmentation
5.1 Global Segmentation
5.2 General Professional Services
5.2.1 Market Characteristics
5.2.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.3 Legal Services
5.3.1 Market Characteristics
5.3.2 Market Trends And Strategies
5.4 Accounting Services
5.4.1 Market Characteristics
5.4.2 Market Trends And Strategies
6. Professional services Market Regional And Country Analysis
6.1 Global Professional services Market, 2016, By Region
6.2 Global Professional services Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Region
6.3 Professional services Market, 2016, By Country
6.4 Professional services Market, 2012 – 2020, Historic and Forecast, By Country
7. Global Professional services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors
7.1 Professional services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, Global
7.2 Per Capita Average Professional services Expenditure, Global
8. Professional services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries
8.1 Professional services Market Size, Percentage Of GDP, By Country
8.2 Per Capita Average Professional services Expenditure, By Country
9. Professional services Indicators Comparison
9.1 Total Enterprises, By Country
9.2 Total Enterprises, Split By Large Enterprises and MSMEs, By Country
9.3 Average Spending on Professional services By Total Enterprises, By Country
10. Asia Professional services Market
10.1.1 Asia Professional services Market Overview
10.1.2 Asia Professional services Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.1.3 Asia Professional services Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
10.1.4 Asia Market Size By Segment
10.2 Asia Professional services Market: Country Analysis
10.3 China Professional services Market
10.3.1 China Professional services Market Overview
10.3.2 China Professional services Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.3.3 China Professional services Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
10.3.4 China Market Size By Segment
10.3.5 China Average Spending on Professional services By Total Enterprises, 2012-2020
10.4 India Professional services Market
10.4.1 India Professional services Market Overview
10.4.2 India Professional services Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.4.3 India Professional services Forecast Market, 2016 – 2020
10.4.4 India Market Size By Segment
10.4.5 India Average Spending on Professional services By Total Enterprises, 2012-2020
10.5 Japan Professional services Market
10.5.1 Japan Professional services Market Overview
10.5.2 Japan Professional services Historic Market, 2012 – 2016
10.5.3 Japan Professional services Forecast Market, 201
Access report @ www.thebusinessresearchcompany.com…arket_report_2017
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!