The Asia Pacific Viral Inactivation Market was worth USD 75 million in 2016 and estimated to be growing at a CAGR of 13.6%, to reach USD 140 million by 2021. Viral Inactivation can be defined as the procedure by which viral cells are killed or made inactive. The purpose of this method is to increase the safety and to avert contamination of products by viruses. Viruses can be present in the final product but only in inactive form. All the methods are performed primarily in blood plasma and food industries in order to protect the products from viruses.
There are many methods in which viral inactivation is achieved. Some of them are dry heating, pasteurization, irradiation by UV rays, solvent/detergent usage and lowering of pH among others.
Pasteurization is a useful method only when the proteins which are to be protected are more thermally resistant than viruses. Viral Inactivation by solvents and detergents is the most used method in the blood plasma industry.
It is effective only when viruses are encapsulated in lipid molecules. The detergents/solvents interact with the lipid layers and make the viruses ineffective as they cannot survive without lipid molecules.
UV radiations kills the viruses by creating nucleic acid dimers, thus affecting their life cycle and reproduction processes. Lowering pH is effective only when the molecules in the product are more resistant than viruses.
View full report at www.marketdataforecast.com/market-…tion-market-3232/
The driving factors of Asia-Pacific Viral Inactivation market are rising support of government in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals sectors, increasing support of government in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals sectors, attention of research and development industries in life sciences, launch of new drugs and rising incidence of chronic diseases and among others. Some of the setbacks of this market are presence of strong consolidation and less number of skilled workers.
The Asia-Pacific Viral Inactivation market is segmented on the basis of method, product, application and end-user. Based on method, the market is segmented into solvent/detergent method, pasteurization, UV radiation, microwave heating and high-energy light.
The largest market share is held by solvent/detergent method since it requires less investment, easy to use and it achieves high degree of inactivation of viruses. Based on product the market is divided into services, kits and reagents, accessories and viral inactivation systems.
With respect to application, the market is fragmented into vaccines and therapeutics, stem cell products, cell culture, gene therapy and blood & blood products. Vaccines and therapeutics has the largest share in this segment.
Based on end-users, the market is segmented into academic institutions, research organisations, pharmaceutical companies and others.
The Asia-Pacific market for Viral Inactivation is geographically segmented into India, China, Thailand, Austraila and rest of Asia-Pacific. Asia-Pacific the globally the fastest growing region.
Factors such as rising support of government, increasing incidence of chronic disease, huge number of patients and launch of new drugs is expected to be the driving factors of growth for this market in the forecast period.
Some of the major players in the market include Clean Cells, Charles River Laboratories International Inc, Danaher Corporation, Merck KGaA, Parker Hannifin, Red Source Technologies, Sartorius AG, SGS S.A, Texcell Inc, Viral Inactivated Plasma Systems SA, and WuXi Pharma Tech Inc.
- Solvent/Detergent Method
- UV Radiation
- Microwave Heating
- High-Energy Light
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Method
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Method
- Market Share Analysis, By Method
- Kits and Reagents
- Viral Inactivation Systems
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Product
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Product
- Market Share Analysis, By Product
- Vaccines and Therapeutics
- Stem Cell Products
- Cell Culture
- Gene Therapy
- Blood & Blood Products
- 5.3.6 Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By Application
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By Application
- Market Share Analysis, By Application
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Academic Research Institutes
- Other End Users
- Y-o-Y Growth Analysis, By End User
- Market Attractiveness Analysis, By End User
- Market Share Analysis, By End User
Scope of the report
- Regional and country-level analysis and forecasts of the study market; providing Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Segment-level analysis in terms of technology, component, and type along with market size forecasts and estimations to detect key areas of industry growth in detail
- Identification of key drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges (DROC) in the market and their impact on shifting market dynamics
- Study of the effect of exogenous and endogenous factors that affect the global market; which includes broadly demographic, economics, and political, among other macro-environmental factors presented in an extensive PESTLE Analysis
- Study the micro environment factors that determine the overall profitability of an Industry, using Porter’s five forces analysis for analysing the level of competition and business strategy development
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with their product portfolio, current strategic interests, key financial information, legal issues, SWOT analysis and analyst overview to study and sustain the market environment
- Competitive landscape analysis listing out the mergers, acquisitions, collaborations in the field along with new product launches, comparative financial studies and recent developments in the market by the major companies
- An executive summary, abridging the entire report in such a way that decision-making personnel can rapidly become acquainted with background information, concise analysis and main conclusions
- Expertly devised analyst overview along with Investment opportunities to provide both individuals and organizations a strong financial foothold in the market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Market Data Forecast is a firm working in the areas of market research, business intelligence and consulting. We have rich experience in research and consulting for various business domains to cater to the needs of both individual and corporate clients. A few key business areas that we handle with excellence include business process improvement, corporate financing and decision making based on market research, assisting in developing appropriate strategy and providing consultancy based on extens ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!