Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Alpha 7 (CHRNA7) - Neuronal acetylcholine receptor subunit alpha-7 is a protein encoded by the CHRNA7 gene. After binding to acetylcholine it undergoes an extensive change in conformation that affects all subunits and leads to opening of an ion-conducting channel across the plasma membrane.
- Advertising -
The channel is blocked by alpha-bungarotoxin. The molecules developed by companies in Phase II, Phase I and Preclinical stages are 4, 4 and 5 respectively.
Access Report : www.themarketreports.com/report/ne…e-review-h1-2018
- The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Alpha 7 (CHRNA7)
- The report reviews Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Alpha 7 (CHRNA7) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
- The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
- The report features descriptive drug profiles for the pipeline products which includes, product description, descriptive MoA, R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities
- The report reviews key players involved in Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Alpha 7 (CHRNA7) targeted therapeutics and enlists all their major and minor projects
- The report assesses Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Alpha 7 (CHRNA7) targeted therapeutics based on mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type
- The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects
- The report reviews latest news and deals related to Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Alpha 7 (CHRNA7) targeted therapeutics
Access report at: www.themarketreports.com/report/buy-now/941781
This report also reviews key players involved in Neuronal Acetylcholine Receptor Subunit Alpha 7 (CHRNA7) targeted therapeutics development with respective active and dormant or discontinued projects.
- Advertising -
Driven by data and information sourced from proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources.
Make enquiries at: www.themarketreports.com/report/ask-your-query/941781
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: The Market Reports aims to provide the best industry and market reports to a seeker. We are looking forward to a place where we are the one stop destination for all the report seekers irrespective of any country, category, domain, etc. We are always open on call and email (24*7) to your queries and very clean with the business methodology. Since we are dealing with so many Publishers, we can actually give you what suits best in accordance to your requirements.
For more information: