The e-commerce packaging market is expected to register a CAGR of 14.59%, during the forecast period 2018 - 2023.
Report: orbisresearch.com/contact…le/2127863 .
E-commerce has emerged as a prominent choice for purchasing goods since, the turn of the century. The market for e-commerce goods has evolved drastically during the last decade, with the volume of total shipments rising over 30% during the period, 2014 to 2016, the demand for e-commerce packaging solutions has grown consequently, and the demand is expected to sustain during the forecast period.
Rising internet penetration and growing access to internet for a majority of the population in the developing economies of APAC has created huge potential market opportunities for the e-commerce and packaging providers to venture into untapped markets and gain substantial market share during the process.
Increasing Consumer Interest Towards Convenient Shopping Solutions
E-Commerce has gained considerable interest among the majority of the consumer base, owing to its ease of access and the convenience factor for the consumers, by delivering a seamless experience, which has driven the rise in sales through the platform significantly for the developed and developing economies alike. E-commerce sales have been rising in share among the overall retail sales across the globe, with consumer electronics being a major factor augmenting the growth of the e-commerce distribution channel as a viable alternative to conventional brick & mortar stores.
Browse the full report at orbisresearch.com/reports…-2018-2023 .
This robust demand for e-commerce sales is expected to drive the market for e-commerce packaging, as packaging plays a crucial role in safeguarding the sanctity of the product within. Another prominent trend in the industry has been the demand for sustainable packaging solutions across the value chain, with manufacturers and customers growing increasingly sensitive about the environmental concerns.
Asia-Pacific Set to Sustain its Dominance during the Forecast Period
Asia-Pacific is estimated to be the largest market for e-commerce packaging, primarily due to the presence of a large population and robust internet penetration rates within the countries in the region. High volume of e-commerce sales have been found to be concentrated in China, with the country influencing a rise in e-commerce by over 28% in FY2017 as compared to the previous year.
The presence of major e-commerce giants, such as Alibaba Group, Amazon, Tenecent, and Flipkart in the region are the other major factors expected to drive the growing demand for packaging solutions in the e-commerce sector in the region.
Key Developments in the Market
- • January 2018 - Amcor has pledged to develop all its packaging to be recyclable or reusable by 2025. And, has also planned to focus on significantly increasing its use of recycled materials and driving consistently more recycling of packaging around the world. This commitment is aimed at establishing the company as a leader in recyclable packaging
Major Players - MONDI GROUP, INTERNATIONAL PAPER COMPANY, SMURFIT KAPPA GROUP, DS SMITH PLC, KLABIN SA, GEORGIA-PACIFIC LLC, NIPPON PAPER INDUSTRIES LTD., RENGO CO. LTD., AMCOR LIMITED, SEALED AIR CORPORATION, among others.
Reasons to Access this Report
- • Understand the qualitative and quantitative dynamics across the e-commerce sector value chain, with particular emphasis on the packaging sector
• Analyzing various perspectives of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
• The segments that are expected to dominate the market
• Regions that are expected to witness fastest growth during the forecast period
• Identifying the latest developments, market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
• 3-month analyst support, along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel)
Customization of the Report
- • This report can be customized to meet your requirements. Please connect with our representative, who will ensure you get a report that suits your needs
Mondi Group, International Paper Company, Smurfit Kappa Group, DS Smith PLC, Klabin SA, Georgia-Pacific LLC, Nippon Paper Industries Ltd., Rengo Co. Ltd., Amcor Limited, Sealed Air Corporation
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...