The High Density Interconnect (HDI) Market is expected to grow from US$ 9.5 Billion in 2018 to US$ 16.9 Billion by 2023, at a CAGR of 12.3% from 2018 to 2023. Top Key Players in the High Density Interconnect Market include are Unimicron (Taiwan), Compeq Co. (Taiwan), TTM Technologies (US), Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik (Austria), Zhen Ding Tech. (Taiwan), IBIDEN (Japan), MEIKO ELECTRONICS Co. (Japan) etc.
The “High Density Interconnect Market by Product (4–6 Layers HDI, 8–10 Layers HDI, and 10+ Layers HDI), End User (Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Telecommunications, Medical), Application, and Geography - Global Forecast to 2023” report presents an in-depth assessment of the High Density Interconnect including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, deployment case studies, standardization, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, Top key player profiles and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts from 2018 till 2023.
Get Free Sample Copy of “High Density Interconnect Market” at www.reportsnreports.com/contact…me=1902243 .
Browse and In-depth Table of Content on “High Density Interconnect Market”
A few key factors driving the growth of this market are increasing adoption of advanced electronics and safety measures in the automotive vertical and growing demand for smart consumer electronics and wearable devices.
Inquire more or share questions if any before the purchase on “High Density Interconnect Market” report at www.reportsnreports.com/contact…me=1902243 .
10+ layers High Density Interconnect is likely to continue accounting for the largest share of the HDI market during the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to 10+ Layers HDIs being used in a wide range of devices, such as high-reliability automotive products, high-density mobile devices, and IoT modules.
10+ layers HDI offer benefits such as small size, lightweight construction, and enhanced flexibility.
APAC is expected to hold the largest share of the high density interconnect market during the forecast period. This can be attributed to the increasing application of HDI in consumer electronics, automotive, and healthcare verticals in countries such as China, India, and South Korea.
It is also due to the extension of telecommunications networks in China, Thailand, Malaysia, South Korea, India, and other developing countries in APAC.
The Study Objectives of this report are:
- To forecast the market size, in terms of value, segmented into 4 main regions—the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC), and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To strategically analyze the micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, prospects, and contribution to the High Density Interconnect market
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges) influencing the growth of the High Density Interconnect market
- To analyze opportunities in the market for stakeholders and the details of the competitive landscape for market leaders
- To strategically profile key players of the High Density Interconnect market and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships, along with research and development (R&D) in the High Density Interconnect industry
Top Key Players in the “High Density Interconnect Market” include are
- Unimicron (Taiwan)
- Compeq Co. (Taiwan)
- TTM Technologies (US)
- Austria Technologie & Systemtechnik (Austria)
- Zhen Ding Tech. (Taiwan)
- IBIDEN (Japan)
- MEIKO ELECTRONICS Co. (Japan)
- FUJITSU INTERCONNECT TECHNOLOGIES (Japan)
- Tripod Technology Corp. (Taiwan)
- Unitech (Taiwan)
- SAMSUNG ELECTRO-MECHANICS (South Korea)
- Daeduck GDS Co (South Korea)
- DAP Corp. (South Korea)
- Korea Circuit (South Korea)
- CMK (Japan)
- NCAB Group (Sweden)
- SIERRA CIRCUITS (US)
- Multek (Hong Kong)
Access Full report with all information at www.reportsnreports.com/purchas…me=1902243 .
The High Density Interconnect Market has been segmented, based on product, into 4–6 Layers HDI, 8–10 Layers HDI, and 10+ Layers HDI. On the basis of end user, the market has been segmented into automotive, consumer electronics, telecommunications, medical, and others (industrial and instrumentation and aerospace and defense).
The HDI market, based on application, has been segmented into automotive electronics, computer and display, communications devices and equipment, audio/audiovisual devices, connected devices, wearable devices, and others.