The software-defined anything market is estimated to grow rapidly due to centralized security control throughout the enterprise, dynamic provisioning of networking resources, reduced operational cost, easy Quality of Service (QoS) implementation, and unified cloud resources.
“The global software-defined anything market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 31.72%”
The global software-defined anything market is expected to be worth USD 28.09 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 31.72% between 2016 and 2022.
Complete report on "Global Software-Defined Anything Market" spread across 168 pages, profiling 11 companies and supported with 69 tables and 87 figures is now available at www.reportsnreports.com/reports/76…cast-to-2022.html .
The key players in the software-defined anything market are:
- VMware, Inc. (U.S.)
- Microsoft Corp. (U.S.)
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co. (U.S.)
- IBM Corp. (U.S.)
- Citrix Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- EMC Corp. (U.S.)
- NEC Corp. (Japan)
- Fujitsu Ltd. (Japan)
- Juniper Networks, Inc. (U.S.)
- Western Digital Corp. (U.S.)
Make an Inquiry on “Software-Defined Anything Market by Technology (SDN, SDDC, & SDS), Service (Integration & Deployment, Consulting, Managed Services), Deployment Mode (Cloud & On Premise), Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” research report can be requested at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/i….aspx?name=768229 .
- Agency -.
The available customizations for the report can offer country-wise segmentation of the software-defined anything market in terms of value, further breakdown of the industry can be provided, and profiling of any additional companies in the report.
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Software-defined technology providers
- Software deployment & integration providers
- Data centers
- Technical universities
- Government research agencies and private research organizations
- Research institutes and organizations
- Market research and consulting firms
‘SDS technology is expected to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period’
The software-defined anything market is segmented on the basis of technology as software-defined network (SDN), software-defined data center (SDDC), and software-defined storage (SDS). The market for SDS technology is expected to grow at the highest rate because of exponential growth in volume of data across enterprises and cost optimization in managing hardware.
Get sample report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/r….aspx?name=768229 .
Research Study Coverage: The scope of this report covers the software-defined anything market on the basis of technology, vertical, service, deployment mode, and geography. The software-defined anything market on the basis of technology has been further segmented into software-defined networking (SDN), software-defined data center (SDDC), and software-defined storage (SDS).
The report has been segmented on the basis of vertical into telecom & ITES, BFSI, Education, consumer goods & retail, logistics & warehouse, healthcare, government & defense, and others. The software-defined anything report on the basis of services has been segmented as integration & deployment services, managed services and consulting services.
Similarly, this report has been segmented on the basis of deployment mode into cloud and on premise. The software-defined anything report on the basis of geography has been segmented into North America, Europe, APAC and Rest of World.
“North America held the largest share of the software-defined anything market in 2015”
Among all the geographic regions, North America is considered to be the largest market for software-defined anything solutions. The market in North America for software-defined anything solutions is driven by various factors such as technological advancements and early adoption of SDA-related technologies in the region.
In addition, technological advancements in software-defined anything have propelled the growth of the market in North America. The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast.
The greater utilization of software-related technologies such as SDN, SDDC, and SDS is expected to drive the adoption of SDA providers in the APAC region. Ask for Report at www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/d….aspx?name=768229 .
In the process of determining and verifying, the market size for several segments and sub segments gathered through secondary research, extensive primary interviews were conducted with key people. In Tier 1 (50%), Tier 2 (33%) and Tier 3 (17%) companies were contacted for primary interviews.
The interviews were conducted with various key people such as C-Level (34%), Director Level (33%) and others (33%) from various key organizations operating in the global software-defined anything market. The primary interviews were conducted worldwide covering regions such as North America (17%), Asia-Pacific (50%), and Europe (33%).
Key benefits of this research study:
- This report includes the market statistics pertaining to technology, verticals, services, and geography along with their respective market size.
- The Porter’s five forces framework has been utilized, along with the value chain analysis to provide an in-depth insight into the software defined anything market.
- Major drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities for the software-defined anything market have been detailed in this report.
- Illustrative segmentation, analysis, and forecast for the markets on the basis of technology, vertical, services, deployment mode, and geography have been conducted to give an overall view of the software-defined anything market.
- A detailed competitive landscape includes key players, in-depth analysis, and ranking of key players.
For more information: