The strong rise in the number of multichannels is expected to be one of the major driving factors for the global marketing automation software market during the forecast period.
The global marketing automation software market report offers in-depth analysis of the market size (revenue), market share, major market segments, different geographic regions, key players, premium insights, technology trends and forecast to 2022. It also focuses on the key drivers and opportunities in this market.
Browse Report Summary: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/market-reports/marketing-automation-software-market
Key findings of the report:
- The strong rise in the number of multichannels is expected to be one of the major driving factors for the global marketing automation software market during the forecast period.
- The rising adoption of these automation tools across the BFSI and retail sectors is also expected to drive the global marketing automation software market during the next few years.
- According to the report, the rising adoption of the cloud technology is also expected to offer strong growth opportunities to the key players in the marketing automation software market in the years to come.
In-depth segmentation of the marketing automation software market
The report segments the global marketing automation software market by the deployment modes, applications, verticals, end-users, and the major geographic regions.
The application segment is further divided into lead nurturing, mobile applications, inbound marketing, campaign management, analytics & reporting, social media marketing, email marketing, and others. The verticals segment of the global market is further divided into BFSI, defense & military, government, retail, media & entertainment, educational institutes, manufacturing, healthcare, and transportation & logistics.
Geographically, the report segments the global marketing automation software market into Europe, Middle East & Africa, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and North America.
Request Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/request-sample.php?id=271
The marketing automation software market report provides analysis of the key players, including:
- Act-On Software Inc.
- Adobe Systems Incorporated
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp
- HubSpot, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Marketo, Inc.
- Oracle Corporation
- SAS Institute Inc.
For more information: