Learn details of the Global Analysis, Opportunities and Forecast
"China: 4G and Fiber Network Expansion Coupled with 5G Investments to Support Telecom Growth", is a new Country Intelligence Report by provides an executive-level overview of the telecommunications market in China today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2021. Published annually, the report provides detailed analysis of the near-term opportunities, competitive dynamics and evolution of demand by service type and technology/platform across the fixed telephony, broadband, and mobile, as well as a review of key regulatory trends.
Telecom services revenue in China is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during 2016-2021, primarily driven by growth in mobile data and fixed Internet revenue. Mobile data will be the largest revenue-contributing segment until 2021.
The Country Intelligence Report provides in-depth analysis of the following -
- Regional context: telecom market size and trends in China compared with other countries in the region.
- Economic, demographic and political context in China.
- The regulatory environment and trends: a review of the regulatory setting and agenda for the next 18-24 months as well as relevant developments pertaining to spectrum licensing, national broadband plans, number portability and more.
- A demand profile: analysis as well as historical figures and forecasts of service revenue from the fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data markets.
- Service evolution: a look at changes in the breakdown of overall revenue between the fixed and mobile sectors and between voice, data and video from 2016 to 2021.
- The competitive landscape: an examination of key trends in competition and in the performance, revenue market shares and expected moves of service providers over the next 18-24 months.
- In-depth sector analysis of fixed telephony, broadband, mobile voice, and mobile data services: a quantitative analysis of service adoption trends by network technology and by operator, as well as of average revenue per line/subscription and service revenue through the end of the forecast period.
- Main opportunities: this section details the near-term opportunities for operators, vendors and investors in China's telecommunications markets.
- The overall telecom service revenue in China will grow at a CAGR of 5.8% during 2016-2021, mainly driven by growth in the mobile data and fixed Internet segment.
- Mobile revenue will account for 60.5% of the total telecom revenue in 2021, with mobile data accounting for 65.8% of mobile revenue in 2021.
- 4G will be the most adopted mobile technology through 2021. Moreover, its share of the overall mobile subscriber base will continue to increase over the 2016-2021 forecast period, owing to rising adoption of 4G services over the coming years.
- The top three operators, China Mobile, China Unicom and China Telecom, accounted for 89.2% share of overall service revenue in 2016. We expect competition to intensify further as operators focus on 4G expansion, fiber deployment and commercializing 5G to further increase their market share.
- Operators will continue to focus on investments in 4G network expansion and launch of 5G services, fiber deployments to increase connectivity and on catering to the rising data demand.
Reasons to access
- This Country Intelligence Report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of China’s telecommunications markets, service providers and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in China’s mobile communications, fixed telephony, broadband markets, including the evolution of service provider market shares.
- With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in China’s telecommunications markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help operators, equipment vendors and other telecom industry players succeed in the challenging telecommunications market in China.
Table of Content: Key Points
Table of contents 3
Executive summary 4
Market and competitor overview
Regional context 6
Economic, demographic and political context 7
Regulatory environment 8
Demand profile 16
Service evolution 19
Competitive landscape 20
Major market players 21
Mobile services 25
Fixed services 29
Pay-TV services 33
Opportunities in the market 35
About the authors 36
ACCESS REPORT at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/127…5g-investments-to
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: