The survey investigates how US enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “ICT Investment Trends in the US: Enterprises are redefining IT to enhance security and digital capabilities”.
"ICT Investment Trends in the US" presents the findings from a survey of 500 US enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends.
The US economy is sluggish and has lost further momentum at the start Q2 2017, with a slowdown in hiring.
However, US enterprises are looking to increase their investments in various ICT domains in order to improve security and digitally enhance their enterprises.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including IoT, cloud computing, security products, and business intelligence. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in the US.
Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in the US.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…redefining-it-to
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions US enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- US enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as IoT, cloud computing, security products, and business intelligence
- Factors that are influencing US enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How US enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- US enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into US enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that US enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing US enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
- Enterprises are looking to increase their total ICT budget in 2017, indicating enterprises’ objectives to manage their security and privacy needs and enhance their digital capabilities.
- US enterprises are currently embracing cloud solutions to achieve greater operational efficiencies and reduce their capital expenditure on in-house hardware and software platforms.
- Top level management is taking primary decisions related to the purchase of network and security platforms, a key indicator of the emphasis enterprises are putting on securing endpoints.
Key points to access
- Understand how the US enterprises ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by US enterprises in specific geographies and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of US enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (IoT, cloud computing, security products, and business intelligence)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing US enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that US enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Contents
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third-party IT services expenditure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: