A Managed DNS Service offers web-based control panels and software to provide assistance to users in managing DNS traffic via specified server protocols such as IP address, SMTP authentication, and Geo DNS.
- Agency -.
The growing advancement of science and technology is creating new developments in DNS environment.
This advancement is propagating new application fields in DNS service management such as various industries, institutes and web service providers. Growing number of applications is forming a strong DNS system, which are providing services for enterprises and self-operations.
- Agency -.
The factors contributing to the growth of managed DNS services market are evolution of converged cloud infrastructure, low cost of cloud infrastructure deployment, and high investment by e-commerce industries. Furthermore, industrial growth and emerging managed DNS service in the developing countries acts as opportunities for the growth of the managed DNS services market over the forecast period, 2016-2027.
However, complex features and inadequate distribution channels are hindering the growth of the market.
The global managed DNS services market is estimated to grow from USD 63.99 million in 2016 to USD 169.02 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 9.23% during the forecast period.
Objective Study of Managed DNS Services Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the global managed DNS services market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global managed DNS services market based on tools such as Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies, North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, service provider and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global managed DNS services market
Request Sample Report Here @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…ort-forecast-2023
For the purpose of this study, Market Research Future has segmented the market of managed DNS service into type, service provider and region.
- Recursive DNS
- Authoritative DNS
The key players in the global managed DNS services market include VeriSign Inc (U.S), Dyn Inc (U.S.), Neustar, Inc. (U.S.), Akamai Technologies Inc. (U.S.), Cloud Flare Inc. (U.S.), DNS Made Easy (U.S.), Amazon Web Services (AWS) (U.S.), Rackspace Inc. (U.S.), GoDaddy Inc.(U.S.) and NSOne Inc. (U.S.).
North America is leading the Managed DNS Service market followed by Europe. However, Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing market for Managed DNS services majorly due to growing markets for data centers and mobile device networking.
Middle East & Africa has slow growth in data networking and has small cloud base infrastructure market.
In 2016, North America is estimated to generate the largest revenue of USD 29.59 million followed by Europe with USD 15.25 million. This trend is projected to change by 2027, where Asia-Pacific would raise its revenue to USD 49.95 million from USD 12.77 million in year 2016.
At a CAGR of 13.20%, the region is predicted to show a high revenue growth during the forecast period. Middle East & Africa is expected to have slow growth at 6.34% CAGR, during forecast period.
- Global managed DNS services market has reached USD 63.99 million in 2016 and is projected to exhibit revenue of USD 169.02 million by the end of 2027 with a growing CAGR of 9.23%.
- Based on types, the Recursive DNS segment, among all is growing with the highest revenue value of USD 40.92 million in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 95.30 million by the end of the forecast period; estimated to grow with CAGR of 7.99%.
- Based on service providers, the Enterprises segment accounted for the largest market share with a revenue of USD 43.53 million in 2016 and is estimated to reach USD 120.82 million by the end of the forecast period with a CAGR of 9.72%.
- By regions, North America had been estimated to generate the largest revenue of USD 18.76 million in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 43.36 million by 2027, with 7.91% CAGR, followed by Europe. Asia-Pacific is growing with a CAGR of 14.31%, thereby increasing its revenue from USD 9.28 in 2016 million to USD 40.43 million by 2027.
Enquire Report @ www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/147…ort-forecast-2023
Some Major Points from Table of Content:
Table of Contents
1 REPORT EXCERPT 8
1.1 ASIA-PACIFIC: THE FASTEST GROWING MARKET 10
1.2 ENTERPRISE SERVICE PROVIDER: TRENDING AT A HIGH RATE 10
2 MARKET DYNAMICS 11
2.1 DRIVERS 12
2.1.1 EVOLUTION OF CONVERGED CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE 12
2.1.2 LOW COST OF CLOUD INFRASTRUCTURE DEPLOYMENT 12
2.1.3 HIGH INVESTMENT BY E-COMMERCE INDUSTRIES 13
2.2 OPPORTUNITY 13
2.2.1 INDUSTRY GROWTH: MOBILE OPERATORS AND TELEMATICS SPECIALIST, ENTERTAINMENT AND E-COMMERCE 13
2.2.2 EMERGING MANAGED DNS SERVICE MARKET IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES 14
2.3 RESTRAINTS 14
2.3.1 COMPLEX FEATURES AND INADEQUATE DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL 14
2.4 CHALLENGES 14
2.4.1 MANAGEMENT OF GROWING DNS TRAFFIC AND GROWING COMPETITION 14
2.4.2 CHANGING NATURE OF THE TELECOM BUSINESS MODEL. 15
2.5 THREATS 15
2.5.1 CYBER ATTACKS 15
3 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS 16
3.1 MANAGED DNS SERVICES: SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS 16
3.2 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS 17
3.2.1 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS 18
3.2.2 SUPPLIER’S POWER 19
3.2.3 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES 19
3.2.4 BUYER’S POWER 19
3.2.5 DEGREE OF COMPETITION 20
4 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET, BY TYPE 21
4.1 INTRODUCTION 21
4.2 SUB-SEGMENTS (MARKET SIZE) 22
5 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET, BY SERVICE PROVIDER 24
5.1 INTRODUCTION 24
5.2 SUB-SEGMENTS (MARKET SIZE) 25
5.2.1 ENTERPRISE SERVICE PROVIDER 26
5.2.2 SELF-SERVICE PROVIDER 28
6 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET, BY REGION 30
6.1 INTRODUCTION 30
6.2 NORTH AMERICAS 32
6.3 ASIA-PACIFIC 34
6.4 EUROPE 36
6.5 MIDDLE EAST & AFRICA 38
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE 39
7.1 INTRODUCTION 39
7.2 KEY DEVELOPMENTS 41
7.2.1 ACQUISITION (2014-2016) 41
7.2.2 COLLABORATION (2015-2016) 42
7.2.3 EXPANSION (2015-2016) 43
7.2.4 NEW DEVELOPMENT (2014-2016) 44
7.2.5 PARTNERSHIP (2014-2016) 46
7.3 COMPANY PROFILE 48
7.3.1 VERISIGN INC. 48
18.104.22.168 COMPANY OVERVIEW 48
22.214.171.124 BUSINESS SEGMENT OVERVIEW 48
7.3.2 FINANCIAL UPDATES 49
7.3.3 SWOT ANALYSIS 49
7.3.4 DYN INC. 50
126.96.36.199 COMPANY OVERVIEW 50
188.8.131.52 BUSINESS SEGMENT OVERVIEW 50
184.108.40.206 FINANCIAL UPDATES 50
220.127.116.11 SWOT ANALYSIS 51
7.3.5 NEUSTAR, INC. 52
List of Tables and Figures
TABLE 1 RECURSIVE DNS SERVICES MARKET IN GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVICES , 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 22
TABLE 2 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVICE MARKET BY SERVICE PROVIDER, 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 25
TABLE 3 ENTERPRISE MANAGED DNS SERVICE PROVIDER MARKET BY REGION, (USD MILLION) (2016-027) 27
TABLE 4 SELF-SERVICE MANAGED DNS SERVICE PROVIDER MARKET BY REGION, (USD MILLION) (2016-027) 29
TABLE 5 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET BY REGION, 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 31
TABLE 6 NORTH AMERICA MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET, BY COUNTRY 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 33
TABLE 7 ASIA-PACIFIC MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET, BY COUNTRY 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 35
TABLE 8 EUROPE MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET, BY COUNTRY 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 37
FIGURE 1 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET, 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 9
FIGURE 2 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET, BY REGION 2016 (%) 9
FIGURE 3 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVER MARKET DYNAMICS 11
FIGURE 4 MANAGED DNS SERVICES: SUPPLY CHAIN PROCESS 16
FIGURE 5 MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET BY TYPES: GLOBAL MARKET SHARE 2016 &2027-E (%) 21
FIGURE 6 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET, BY TYPE, 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 22
FIGURE 7 MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET BY SERVICE PROVIDER: GLOBAL MARKET SHARE. 2016 & 2027 (%) 24
FIGURE 8 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET, BY SERVICE PROVIDER, 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 25
FIGURE 9 GLOBAL MARKET SHARE OF DNS SERVICE PROVIDERS, 2016 (%) 26
FIGURE 10 ENTERPRISE DNS SERVICE PROVIDER MARKET BY REGION, 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 27
FIGURE 11 SELF-SERVICE DNS SERVICE PROVIDER MARKET BY REGION, 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 28
FIGURE 12 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS MARKET BY REGION, 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 30
FIGURE 13 MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET: GLOBAL MARKET SHARE 31
FIGURE 14 MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET: NORTH AMERICA MARKET SHARE, 2016 & 2027 (%) 32
FIGURE 15 NORTH AMERICA MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET BY COUNTRIES, 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 33
FIGURE 16 MANAGED DNS SERVICES: ASIA-PACIFIC MARKET SHARE, 2016 & 2027 (%) 34
FIGURE 17 ASIA-PACIFIC MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET BY COUNTRIES, 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 35
FIGURE 18 MANAGED DNS SERVICES: EUROPE MARKET SHARE, 2016 & 2027 (%) 36
FIGURE 19 EUROPE MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET BY COUNTRIES, 2016-2027 (USD MILLION) 37
FIGURE 20 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET: KEY MARKET DEVELOPMENT TREND 39
FIGURE 21 GLOBAL MANAGED DNS SERVICES MARKET: KEY VENDORS MARKET SHARE 40
FIGURE 22 RESEARCH PROCESS 68
FIGURE 23 MARKET SIZE PROCESS 70
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: