This market research report includes a detailed segmentation of the global hybrid cloud services market by services (cloud integration, consulting, cloud management, cloud security, and networking). The key vendors analyzed in this report are Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Rackspace, and VMware.
- Advertising -
However, using the public and private features can create networking issues, which is a key restraint for the market growth. The APIs used for hybrid cloud require complex networking that can lead to interruption in data transfer and affect the productivity.
Additionally, hybrid cloud increases the dependability on internal IT infrastructure. Cloud service providers are involved in research to overcome this challenge.
- Advertising -
Download Sample Pages @ www.kminsights.com/request-sample-70641
Currently hybrid cloud is at an early adoption stage and organizations across all verticals and sizes are implementing a hybrid cloud. Most of the enterprises are benefiting from the hybrid adoption as it helps to save cost with its pay as you use model.
A rapid increase in the private cloud adoption is driving the hybrid cloud market with nearly 82% of the enterprises planning to have a hybrid cloud strategy by 2017. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 34.3% during the period 2016–2022 to touch an aggregate of $241.13 billion by 2022. Hybrid cloud provides a single solution to organizations involved in multiple verticals; more than 50% of the large enterprises are planning to implement hybrid cloud by 2018.
In addition to that, the hybrid cloud provides a significant opportunity for cost savings by shutting down unused workloads and by helping to select lower-cost clouds based on the requirement. The hybrid cloud computing market is analyzed by four segments: solutions, service model, verticals and regions.
“The demand for hybrid cloud solutions is increasing. Enterprises are expecting a hybrid solution setup which can support multiple applications, networking and management across internal and off-premise environments.
Hybrid cloud solutions enable business agility that enterprises need and at the same time help in reducing IT operating costs by up to 20%.”
Scope of this report: The report provides an in-depth analysis of the hybrid cloud computing adoption and usage pattern. Markets are analyzed by
- Solutions – Application Architecture, Network Integration and Management Systems
- Service Model – Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Verticals – Banking & Financial Services, Consumer Goods & Retail, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment, Energy & Utilities, Government, Telecommunication & IT, Transportation & Logistics and Others
- Regions – North America, Western Europe, Asia Pacific, Central Eastern Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa
- The report covers drivers, restraints and opportunities (DRO) affecting the market growth during the forecast period (2016–2022)
- It also contains analysis of vendor profiles, which includes financial health, business units, key business priorities, SWOT, strategy and views
- The report also covers competitive landscape, which includes mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and collaborations, and competitor comparison analysis
- In vendor profile section, for the companies that are privately held, financial information and revenue of segments will be limited
Geographically, this report split global into several key Regions, with, revenue (million USD), market share and growth rate of Hybrid Cloud Services for these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast)
Download Sample Pages @www.kminsights.com/request-sample-70641
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Key Market Insights is a stand-alone organization with a solid history of advancing and exchanging market research reports and logical surveys delivered by our numerous transnational accomplices, which incorporate both huge multinationals and littler, more expert concerns. Our online stage, KMInsights.com, offers an unmatched gathering of market examination reports, organization audits, databooks, articles, periodical distributions, databases, on-line endorser administrations, and a great deal m ...