With the favourable performance of mobile games and AR/VR headsets, video games posted current value growth of 19% in 2016. This represents a decline from the 25% recorded in 2015 which can partly be attributed to the slowdown in growth within mobile games due to growing maturity.
- Advertising -
On the other hand, the booming development of mobile games represents a major threat to online games. Especially for some leading games which launched mobile editions, players have started to transit from online to mob...
- Advertising -
Get a PDF Sample of Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/347853 .
Video Games Market in China report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage: Video Games Hardware, Video Games Software.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
To Browse the Entire Report, Visit : www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/video-games-in-china .
Why access this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Video Games market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
The Key Players Mentioned in Report are:
- Table 1 Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 2 Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Video Games: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Hardware: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Video Games Software: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 9 Distribution of Video Games by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 10 Distribution of Video Games Hardware by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 11 Distribution of Video Games Software by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 12 Distribution of Video Games Software (Physical) by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 13 Distribution of Video Games Software (Digital) by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Video Games by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Healthy Value Growth in 2016
- Ar/vr Headsets Posts Strong Growth Due To New One-piece Headsets
- Domestic Players Dominate Toys and Games in 2016
- Internet Retailing Continues To Gain Sales Share
- Solid Growth Predicted for Toys and Games
Key Trends and Developments
- Rising Birth Rate Boosting Growth
- Internet Retailing and Traditional Toys and Games Stores Sales Increase
- Table 16 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2011-2016
- Table 17 Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2011-2016
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2012-2016
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Toys and Games: % Value 2013-2016
- Table 20 Distribution of Toys and Games by Format: % Value 2011-2016
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: Value 2016-2021
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Toys and Games by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
- Summary 1 Research Sources
Access this Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/347853 .
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: