Learn details of the Smart cities and digital innovation driving ICT investments
"ICT Investment Trends in Australia " presents the findings from a survey of 124 Australian enterprises regarding their Information & Communications Technology (ICT) investment trends. The survey investigates how Australian enterprises currently allocate their ICT budgets across the core areas of enterprise ICT expenditure: hardware, software, IT services, communications, and consulting.
After an unexpected economic contraction in Q3 2016, Australia is well on course to attain a sustainable economy growth for the rest of 2017, thus providing a positive outlook for ICT investments.
Cloud computing services are witnessing an increased interest from Australian enterprises primarily driven by the benefits of high scalability, flexibility, cost reduction, and reliable business continuity plans.
The report illustrates the core technologies that enterprises are investing in, including enterprise applications, business intelligence, IoT, and cloud computing. The survey also highlights the approach to purchasing technology adopted by enterprises in Australia.
Through survey, the report aims to provide a better insight to ICT vendors and service providers when pitching their solutions to enterprises in Australia.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following –
- How ICT budgets are set to change in 2017 in terms of their overall size
- Allocation across the core elements of IT spend, including hardware, software, services, communications, and consulting
- Distribution of ICT money in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
- Which ICT functions Australian enterprises are interested in outsourcing
- Australian enterprises’ investment priorities based on their budget allocations across core technology categories such as enterprise applications, business intelligence, IoT, and cloud computing
- Factors that are influencing Australian enterprises’ investments in each technology category
- How Australian enterprises’ IT budgets are currently allocated across various segments within a technology category
- Australian enterprises’ distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
- Vendor satisfaction ratings for various core and advanced technology categories
- Insight into Australian enterprises’ preferred buying approaches
- Business objectives that Australian enterprises are looking to achieve through their IT investment strategies
- Factors that are influencing Australian enterprises’ decisions to select an ICT provider
- Survey of 124 Australian enterprises reveals that they are keen on investing in various ICT domains.
- Network and communications equipment, software licenses, application services, and network services are the segments primarily attracting a major proportion of the budget allocations in their respective domains of hardware, software, services, and telecommunications.
- Cloud computing services are witnessing an increased interest from Australian enterprises primarily driven by the benefits of high scalability, flexibility, cost reduction, and reliable business continuity plans.
Key points to access
- Understand how the Australian enterprise ICT landscape is set to change in 2017 to prioritize your target market
- Comprehend how ICT money are being allocated by Australian enterprises in specific verticals and size bands to improve your market penetration
- Make effective business decisions by recognizing the opportunities within each of the core areas of ICT spend (hardware, software, IT services, telecommunications, and consulting)
- Realign your sales initiatives by understanding the current strategic objectives of Australian enterprises
- Enhance your market segmentation with the included, detailed breakdown of opportunities within selected technology categories (enterprise applications, business intelligence, IoT, and cloud computing)
- Prioritize your focus areas by understanding which factors are influencing Australian enterprises’ decisions when selecting an ICT provider
- Understand the changes in customers’ priorities and identify the business objectives that Australian enterprises are looking to achieve through their ICT investment strategies
Table of Contents
Key implications for ICT vendors
ICT budget changes
ICT budget allocation by core technology area
Hardware budget breakdown
Software budget breakdown
Third party IT services expenditure
Cloud computing budget
ICT budget allocation by function
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!