The automated storage and retrieval system market is expected to be valued at $9.18 billion by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 7.37% between 2017 and 2023.
- Agency -.
“Limited space and minimal labor utilization enabled by the adoption of new automation technologies is expected to drive the growth of the automated storage and retrieval system market”
The automated storage and retrieval system market is driven by limited space and minimal labor utilization enabled by the adoption of new ASRS-based technologies, improved supply chain efficiency and productivity, real time inventory control at lower costs, and multichannel supply chain strategy in retail.
Browse 61 Market Data Tables and 50 Figures spread through 168 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market - Global Forecast to 2023"
Some of the major players operating in the automated storage and retrieval system market are as follows.
- Daifuku Co. Ltd. (Japan)
- SSI Schaefer Group (Germany)
- Murata Machinery (Japan)
- Knapp AG (Austria)
- TGW Logistics Group GmbH (Austria)
- Kardex Group (Switzerland)
- Swisslog Holding AG (Switzerland)
- Mecalux SA (Spain)
- Vanderlande Industries (Netherlands)
- System Logistics Corporation (Italy)
- Bastian Solution (US)
- Beumer Group (Germany)
- Dematic GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
Make an Inquiry on “Automated Storage and Retrieval System (ASRS) Market by Type (Unit Load, Mini Load, Vertical Lift Module, Carousel, Mid Load, Autostore), Function (Assembly, Kitting, Order Picking, Distribution, Storage), Industry, & Geography - Global Forecast to 2023” research report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/inquire-before-buying?rname=376394 .
- Agency -.
This research study is obliging for following audience:
- Original Device Manufacturers (ODMs)
- System Integrators
- ASRS Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs)
- Raw Material Suppliers
- Assembly and Packaging Vendors
- Technical Universities
- Government Research Agencies and Private Research Organizations
- Research Institutes and Organizations
- Market Research and Consulting Firms
Get sample report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/request-sample?rname=376394 .
“Market for order picking is expected to grow at a high rate between 2017 and 2023”
The ASRS market for order picking is expected to grow at a high rate between 2017 and 2023.The order picking process includes retrieving and presenting the required inventory to pickers. Automated storage and retrieval systems are widely used in manufacturing plants, warehouses, and distributions centers for order picking.
These systems retrieve finished goods from the manufacturing plants for transportation to warehouses and distribution centers.
Ask for Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/discount?rname=376394 .
“Europe is expected to hold the largest share of the market during the forecast period”
Europe held the largest share of the automated storage and retrieval systems market in 2016, and the trend is expected to continue during the forecast period. The growth of the market for automated storage and retrieval systems in Europe is driven by the presence of several end-use industries such as automotive and aviation in countries such as Germany, the UK, and France.
The market is also witnessing growth due to the increasing awareness about automated material handling technology and its benefits, such as reduction in labor costs, among manufacturers.
Order a copy at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts/purchase?rname=376394 .
Breakdown of primary participants:
- By Company Type: Tier 1—25%, Tier 2—35%, and Tier 3—40%
- By Designation: C-Level Executives—35%, Directors—25%, and Others—40%
- By Region: Europe—43%, APAC—29%, North America—14%, andRoW—14%
Research Coverage: In this report, various segments such as type, function, industry, and geography have been covered. The report also discusses the drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges pertaining to the market.
The report gives a detailed view of the market across four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW. The ASRS value-chain analysis has been included in the report, along with the key players and their competitive analysis.
Reasons to Access the Report:
- This report includes statistics pertaining to the automated storage and retrieval system market by type, function, industry, and geography, along with their respective market size.
- Value-chain analysis and key industry trends have been provided f or the market.
- Major drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges for the automated storage and retrieval system market have been provided in details in this report.
- This report would help stakeholders to understand their competitors better and gain more insights to enhance their position in the market.
- The competitive landscape section includes competitor ecosystem and growth strategies adopted by the key players in the market such as product launches and developments, partnerships, and mergers and acquisitions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: