Usage cases by major retailers and vendors’ holistic solutions are evaluated, and advice provided regarding IoT implementations and how to successfully target retailers.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Internet of Things in Retail”.
"Internet of Things in Retail : Technologies and Usage Cases", report discusses the benefits and challenges of IoT technologies such as RFID, Wi-Fi, Beacons, virtual reality, digital signage, robotics, drones and smart lighting.
IoT offer retailers opportunities to collect and analyze increasingly granular data in stores and warehouses for optimizing business processes.
IoT ecosystems provide full connectivity within the store to meet the customers needs and improve the customer experience.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…ning-competitive
- IoT in retail stores and warehouses includes various connected devices/end points that either collect data for analytics purposes and for running applications (e.g. sensors, cameras, beacons, RFID, smart watches), or act on data generated by the application in order to display information or interact with customers and staff
- IoT extends to back-end analytics, networks, servers and data warehouses that are required to generate actionable insight
- Machinery including robotics and drones, and smart lighting form part of the latest IoT deployments since they provide “smart” interaction or data collection for analytics with linkages to other devices or a central database, which may also use artificial intelligence
Key points to access
- Gain a deeper understanding of IoT technologies and their importance in retail, which is especially beneficial for IT vendors when pitching these solutions to retailers.
- Retailers' challenges and technology choices are discussed, and useful advice provided for IT vendors regarding offering digital signage, Wi-Fi, beacons, RFID and other IoT based solutions.
Table of Contents
- Background: Retailers’ Business Challenges 3
2. IoT Technologies and Opportunities 8
2.1 Definition of IoT 9
2.2 Asset Tracking via RFID and NFC 10
2.3 Sensors and Cameras 12
2.4 In-Store Wi-Fi 13
2.5 Beacons 14
2.6 Digital Signage 15
2.7 Smart Shopping Carts 15
2.8 Smart Buttons 16
2.9 Networking for IoT 16
2.10 Analytics 17
2.11 Virtual and Augmented Reality 18
2.12 Drones 19
2.13 Robotics 20
2.14 IoT based Payment Systems 21
2.15 Smart Vending Machines 21
2.16 Smart Lighting 22
2.17 Other innovative technologies 23
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!