The Global Enterprise Application Market is valued at USD 9.38 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.40 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 10.11% during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022.
- Advertising -
EAI solutions provide a cohesive approach for connecting different components of IT infrastructure like databases, people, platforms and applications, to enable safer enterprise collaboration, both internally and externally. EAI solutions also enable an organization to integrate business processes with their respective business partners, to build dynamic environments for assisting current and evolving business requirements.
EAI also supports unrestricted sharing of data among business processes and connected applications or data sources within the enterprise. This sharing is possible without making any key changes to the applications or data structures.
- Advertising -
The redundancies in managing various IT infrastructures have been improved with the help of EAI solutions.
Request sample copy of the report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/req…e/217546
With an increase in the use of Internet and its various applications for most business activities, the volume of data and real-time accessibility of that data are key factors to be considered. These demands for efficient data access and data management lead to the growth of enterprise application integration solutions.
With many technology advancements in the current dynamic business environment and the integration of data on to mobiles devices are considered as major opportunities for growth in this market. However, insufficient EAI knowledge and absence of proper authorities to sustain and conceptualize EAI solutions can be considered as restraints for the market.
The major challenges are posed by cloud and hosted type of deployment integrations.
In our study, the global enterprise application integration is segmented by products offered, deployment type, user type (organization size), end-users and geography. Platform integration, data integration, component integration, application integration and process integration are the different types of products offered in this market.
The deployment types covered in this study are on-premise, on-demand and others. The on-demand or cloud-based platforms are the major contributors in this market, compared to on-premise and others.
The user type is further classified into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises. The key end-users identified for this market are BFSI, business services, manufacturing, healthcare, IT & telecom, consumer & retail and others.
Avail more details of the report at: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…ces-smal
The geographical coverage in our study includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa, with Asia-Pacific estimated to have the highest-growth rate due to its increasing sophisticated customer base.
The key players observed in this market are -
- Red Hat, Inc.
- Software AG
- TIBCO Software
Key Deliverables of the Study
- Market definition of enterprise application integration, along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market
- Market analysis of the global enterprise application integration market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global enterprise application integration market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players, along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: