Learn details of the Trends - Business Overview, Recent Developments, Company Profile 2022
- Agency -.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global E-Learning Market is accounted for $165.21 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $275.10 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period. The key factors that are favouring the market growth are flexibility in learning, low cost, easy accessibility, increased effectiveness by animated learning.
Moreover, escalation in number of internet users and growing access of broadband pooled with mobile phones with online capabilities are also fueling the market growth. However, factors like change management, technology obsolescence and vendor- developer partnership are major restraints that are hindering the growth of this market.
- Agency -.
Content Providers segment is expected to witness the largest market share during the forecast period due to promotion of self-paced education among employees by organizations. Asia-Pacific commanded the market due to rising importance of education particularly in Asian countries with aggressive labour markets.
Lack of trained teachers in schools and colleges resulted in raise in adoption of self-reliant learning strategies among students in the region.
Some of the key players in E-Learning market include
Adobe systems Inc., Apollo Education Group Inc., Cisco Systems, Citrix, HealthStream Inc., McGrawHill, Oracle, Aptara, SAP, Microsoft, Saba Software, Skill Soft, Blackboard Inc., N2N Services, Desire2Learn, Tata Interactive Systems, Articulate and Haiku Learning.
• Service Providers
• Faculty support
• Content Providers
• Corporate e-Learning
• Academic e-Learning
• Virtual Classroom
• Rapid e-learning
• Learning Content Management System
• Learning Management System (LMS)
• Knowledge Management System
• Application Simulation Tool
• Mobile e-learning
• Other Technologies
End User Covered:
• Higher Education
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: