The ecosystem for such a transportation system will be difficult to instate, but will guarantee efficiency, savings, and high returns. Moreover, an enthusiastic range of smart car vendors, outdoing each other in terms of technologies offered are testing cars of the future.
- Advertising -
The Global Internet of cars market is valued at USD 38.9 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 208.97 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 32.34% during the forecast period of 2017 – 2022. According to Cisco, one of the leading smart car technology makers of the world, the internet-of-cars can unlock about USD 1400 in benefits each year per vehicle.
Higher connectivity through a main-grid knowledge frame will make smart car technology-fitted automobiles cognizant of which routes to take, and which to avoid, for greater time saving, and even safety. There is a slew of benefits from this - less traffic, more productivity, lesser accidents, lower insurance costs, immediate and automatic crisis notification and response, and much more.
- Advertising -
Request sample copy of this report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/217629
Other benefits include remote sensing between cars - the smart automobiles of the future will be able to drive themselves, staying connected through smart networks with adjacent vehicles on the road, sharing information about road safety pooled and accessed through big data, and much more. Transportation would no longer be restricted to manual attention on the road, but can actually be used for productive purposes.
Furthermore, transport infrastructure will benefit from an automated and well-organized transport system. Fuel savings will culminate from timely reminder for servicing, taxation and pricing for vehicles.
Most easily scalable benefits of connectivity desired by customers include accessing mobile applications without jeopardizing a life on the road, and tethering of mobile phone connections to the car to access the internet while driving.
Technology, as well as automobile bigwigs, are pooling in their R&D to make prototypes which have been launched, and others which are slated to be launched soon. Some of the technology players leading the game are Google, Canada-based QNX, Delphi, Cisco, AutoTalks, NVidia, Mobileye, and others.
The added advantage to these new-generation cars fitted to perform almost all connectivity and technological functions without manual intervention is the freedom to use clean/bio-fuel for powering the cars, opening the door to another related and extremely relevant market.
Read more details of the report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/reports/index/global-internet-of-cars-by-countries-trends-forecast-2017-2022
- High and increasing demand for connected electrical vehicles for a slew of benefits will drive the connected car market globally.
- High cost, issues related to privacy online, security, fear of malfunction & breakdown are the top challenges expected to form the bottlenecks for this market.
- The report gives complete market insights, the driving forces of the market, the challenges it faces, internet-of-car technologies and their applications.
- A complete market breakdown has been done by different geographies to give a detailed picture of the market in that particular region.
- The report also gives information about major vendors of internet-of-car technology, their existing share in the market, strategies they adopt along with the major products, financials, recent developments and profile of these vendors.
Who should be interested in this report?
- Vendors who are into manufacturing of these products as they can get an overview of what competitors are doing and also which markets they can look forward to expanding their operations.
- Investors who are willing to invest in this market.
- Consultants who can have readymade analysis to guide their clients.
- Anyone who wants to know about this industry.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: