Market analysis for the global lab automation software market, with region-specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Advertising -
The Global Lab Automation Software market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of XX.XX% during the forecast period of 2017 – 2022. The days when scientists used to scribble observations on notebooks are long gone.
Enormous amounts of data are generated in the lab everyday and effective methods are essential to collate and analyze it. Extensive use is of utmost importance in the R&D lab where software is utilized to access preconfigured databases to identify synthesized compounds.
- Advertising -
Request sample copy of this report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/217119
In this immensely competitive world, squeezing the maximum efficiency out of every department, including the R&D labs, is a constant issue. Automation of routine laboratory procedures, by the use of dedicated work stations and software to program instruments, allows associate scientists and technicians to think creatively about the implications of their experimentation and to design effective follow-up projects or develop alternative approaches to their work instead of spending their days performing tasks of tedious repetition.
Apart from the reduction of mundane and tedious tasks the market is also driven by the need for consistent quality as the cost of an error is very high, in a scientific paper or developing a drug. Even fairly low error rates can have a profound impact on the conclusions you make downstream based on your data.
By taking out the human element, more consistency is achieved. Great advances have been made in the molding of plastics thereby enabling handling of smaller liquid volumes which has also reduced the volumes of reagents being used and development of micro and nanolitre plates to fit in with the automated liquid handling equipment.
Major points in modern life science are validation and data quality; legal validation, patents, and clinical testing have become crucial issues, automation enables a much higher reproducibility and better documentation of data and allows the production of more data points with great ease. It also ensures the safety of personnel in the presence of infectious or potentially hazardous material.
Read more details of the report at: Global Lab Automation Software Market
Automation is used is a wide variety of life sciences applications ranging from proteomics to systems biology. High throughput is the core driving factor in clinical diagnostics where profits are driven by the number of samples.
Total automation is generally preferred in such labs and manufacturing setups. Research labs and academic institutions are generally opting for modular automation wherein they reduce the human intervention in tedious and repetitive tasks but still involve manually in a considerable number of tasks.
With most of the instruments being automated, the role of software is more prominent as labs are shifting towards centralized control.
The report analyzes the market across various geographies with the key trends in each region. It provides the market share and profiles of the top companies involved in lab automation with insights on how the market will vary within the next five years and how the companies are strategically planning.
- Advancement in plastic molding technology.
- Development of smaller automated machines.
- Need for higher reproducibility and effective management of the vast amounts of data generated.
- Initial setup is expensive.
- Loss of flexibility in the process.
- Inter-connecting various platforms across the lab.
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- Market definition for the global lab automation software market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Identification of factors responsible for changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies that can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global lab automation software market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: