Retailers are increasingly adopting Wi-Fi technology as part of their omnichannel strategies, and consumers are already expecting free, easy-to-use and reliable Wi-Fi as a standard.
- Agency -.
Pune, India, 27th July 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Best Practices in Retail: In-Store Wi-Fi - Bridging Online and Offline Customer Experience”.
"Best Practices in Retail: In-Store Wi-Fi", report discusses how different retailers can benefit from Wi-Fi and the challenges they face, with advice provided for IT vendors.
The report also analyzes multiple best practice approaches as a guidance for vendors and retailers.
- Agency -.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…idging-online-and
In-store Wi-Fi networks are increasingly deployed by retailers in order to bring the digital experience to physical stores. Beyond offering shoppers free Internet access, Wi-Fi is also deployed to support communication between staff and various IoT devices.
It also opens up opportunities for retailers to offer various services through mobile apps that can generate additional revenue.
- In-store Wi-Fi has emerged as a compelling solution for bringing the digital experience to physical stores, which also allows for collecting data about customer behaviour that can be used to tailor offerings to their preferences
- Integrating Wi-Fi with analytical tools such as web and location-based analytics, CRM and other technologies can provide more extensive and accurate insights, and help retailers to refine their store design and marketing strategies
- Many retailers are hesitant in installing Wi-Fi in their stores due to budget constraints and potential trust issues relating to data protection and security
Reasons to access
- Get a detailed understanding of the usage and importance of in-store Wi-Fi solutions in retail. This report can help you pitch solutions to retailers that include Wi-Fi technology and to gain insight into retailers' priorities and challenges.
Table of Content: Key Points
- Key findings 3
- Case Study: In-store Wi-Fi, Reshaping the Future of Retail 5
2.1. Starbucks 5
2.2. Tesco F&F Clothing 5
2.3. Designer Group (DG) 6
2.4. Riviera Shopping Center 7
2.5. Forever New 7
2.6. Burger King 8
- Advice for IT Vendors 9
- Appendix 11
4.1. Further reading 11
4.2. Contact the authors 11
4.2.1. Contact Us 12
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/161…idging-online-and
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: